Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > My English for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English for your French

Hi...Am looking for someone we can practice with. Am a French beginner and am available only over the weekend so it's hard for me to attend the French exchange groups here.please let me know if you have sometime to spare.

Thank you

The text you are quoting:

Hi...Am looking for someone we can practice with. Am a French beginner and am available only over the weekend so it's hard for me to attend the French exchange groups here.please let me know if you have sometime to spare.

Thank you

Jenny WApr 13, 2017 @ 01:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 574 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My English for your French
Post 1

Hi, I am french speaking and would love to get some english practice. I could find some time on a week-end if you wanted to have a tandem over coffee...

By the way, given the number of people in Geneva who wish to improve their english, I shouldn't think you would have too much trouble finding conversation partners...Smile

Anne Pasquier

Hi, I am french speaking and would love to get some english practice. I could find some time on a week-end if you wanted to have a tandem over coffee...

By the way, given the number of people in Geneva who wish to improve their english, I shouldn't think you would have too much trouble finding conversation partners...Smile

Anne Pasquier

Anne P, Apr 13, 2017 @ 11:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My English for your French
Post 2

Hi Anne

Thank you for your response. Am glad we can do this.I will send a message with my email address so we could arrange. I really appreciate. 

Regards

Jenny

Hi Anne

Thank you for your response. Am glad we can do this.I will send a message with my email address so we could arrange. I really appreciate. 

Regards

Jenny

Jenny W, Apr 13, 2017 @ 12:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 574 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form