Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > My Native French for your Native English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Native French for your Native English

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a Native English speaker to improve my English (accent! but also grammar and vocabulary)

The point is I have learned most of my English with other foreigners who, most of them, were also learning English at the same time ^^ It is a very good way to learn, but unfortunately, I still have a so French accent and I often realize at the end of my sentences how in trouble is my grammar :) . So I would like to train my english with some native speaker to, how to say, reach another point.

My ultimate objective would be to avoid this situation :

-Hello !

-Oh, you're French !

:D

For my side, I can help you in French, I was used to do that. It can be just some talks or it can be in a more serious way, we can discuss about that in front of a beer whenever you want ;)

So I hope to find someone interested, I wish you all a nice week-end, and see you soon !

Cheers,

Arnaud

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a Native English speaker to improve my English (accent! but also grammar and vocabulary)

The point is I have learned most of my English with other foreigners who, most of them, were also learning English at the same time ^^ It is a very good way to learn, but unfortunately, I still have a so French accent and I often realize at the end of my sentences how in trouble is my grammar :) . So I would like to train my english with some native speaker to, how to say, reach another point.

My ultimate objective would be to avoid this situation :

-Hello !

-Oh, you're French !

:D

For my side, I can help you in French, I was used to do that. It can be just some talks or it can be in a more serious way, we can discuss about that in front of a beer whenever you want ;)

So I hope to find someone interested, I wish you all a nice week-end, and see you soon !

Cheers,

Arnaud

Arnaud FSep 25, 2010 @ 14:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 713 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My Native French for your Native English
Post 1

Hi Arnaud,

I'd be more than happy to help you improve your English in return for help with my rather limited French ;)

a bientot

Caroline

The text you are quoting:

Hi Arnaud,

I'd be more than happy to help you improve your English in return for help with my rather limited French ;)

a bientot

Caroline

Caroline E, Sep 25, 2010 @ 16:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 713 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form