Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > My Spanish for your English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Spanish for your English

Hi! 

I'm from Spain. I would like to exchange my spanish for your english. If you are interested in practicing with me just let's me know. 

See you soon!

María

The text you are quoting:

Hi! 

I'm from Spain. I would like to exchange my spanish for your english. If you are interested in practicing with me just let's me know. 

See you soon!

María

MARIA BERNALJul 17, 2016 @ 11:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 1285 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My Spanish for your English
Post 1

Hello Maria,

Feel free to come to multicultural language exchange Mundo Lingo. It's a perfect place to find your tandem partner.

Please see more information under: http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/88145.htm We meet every Tuesday in Jonction:)

Hope to see you there!

Monika

Hello Maria,

Feel free to come to multicultural language exchange Mundo Lingo. It's a perfect place to find your tandem partner.

Please see more information under: http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/88145.htm We meet every Tuesday in Jonction:)

Hope to see you there!

Monika

Monika Rosiak, Jul 21, 2016 @ 13:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Maria,

As I have fell for Spain I would be glad to learn some basic Spanish! I am an advanced english speaker (studied English language at university) so I can help you with that in return. If you are interested just lets meet anytime soon!

Milos from the Czech republic

Hi Maria,

As I have fell for Spain I would be glad to learn some basic Spanish! I am an advanced english speaker (studied English language at university) so I can help you with that in return. If you are interested just lets meet anytime soon!

Milos from the Czech republic

Milda H, Jul 25, 2016 @ 10:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello Maria,

Are you still interested in exchanging your spanish for english? I am not a teacher, but I am a native english speaker from the US and would be happy to work together! 

Let me know if you are interested,

Marina

Hello Maria,

Are you still interested in exchanging your spanish for english? I am not a teacher, but I am a native english speaker from the US and would be happy to work together! 

Let me know if you are interested,

Marina

Marina P, Sep 20, 2016 @ 22:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Hi Marina!
Are u still interested to exchange languages?
I will be free next Wednesday after work. Are u free at 18h for drink something in Plainpalais?
Best regards,
Maria
Hi Marina!
Are u still interested to exchange languages?
I will be free next Wednesday after work. Are u free at 18h for drink something in Plainpalais?
Best regards,
Maria
MARIA BERNAL, Sep 29, 2016 @ 08:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Maria!

Good to get your message! Yes, Wednesday evening after work is good for me. 18h in Plainpalais is great. Do you have a specific place in mind?

Marina

Hi Maria!

Good to get your message! Yes, Wednesday evening after work is good for me. 18h in Plainpalais is great. Do you have a specific place in mind?

Marina

Marina P, Sep 29, 2016 @ 09:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
Cool!

Maybe la rue de medecine? We can meet in the corner juste outside le bar "elephant de la cannette" and then we will see together where we will go, it's ok for you?
Cool!

Maybe la rue de medecine? We can meet in the corner juste outside le bar "elephant de la cannette" and then we will see together where we will go, it's ok for you?
MARIA BERNAL, Sep 29, 2016 @ 11:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi!

If any of you are interested in taking private lessons or in small groups, please reach out to me as i am a private language coach in Geneva. I teach enligsh, french and spanish.

All the best and congratulations on organising exchanges. Those are wonderfull.

Hi!

If any of you are interested in taking private lessons or in small groups, please reach out to me as i am a private language coach in Geneva. I teach enligsh, french and spanish.

All the best and congratulations on organising exchanges. Those are wonderfull.

Rachelle P, Sep 29, 2016 @ 18:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi Maria!

Marina

Sep 29, 16 09:08

Hi Marina,

It's finally ok for you to meet us this wednesday at 18h30 outside de bar elephant de la cannette in Plainpalais? 

If it's ok could you give me your telephone? mine it's 0774080693

Maria

Hi Marina,

It's finally ok for you to meet us this wednesday at 18h30 outside de bar elephant de la cannette in Plainpalais? 

If it's ok could you give me your telephone? mine it's 0774080693

Maria

MARIA BERNAL, Oct 4, 2016 @ 11:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi Maria! I wrote to you in Spanish but they deleted my message becuase it is an english only website! I will see you at Plainpalais bar elephant de la cannette at 18:30. My phone is not working for some reason. Do you have whatsapp? My whatsapp number is 18057089962. Thanks!

Hi Maria! I wrote to you in Spanish but they deleted my message becuase it is an english only website! I will see you at Plainpalais bar elephant de la cannette at 18:30. My phone is not working for some reason. Do you have whatsapp? My whatsapp number is 18057089962. Thanks!

Marina P, Oct 5, 2016 @ 13:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hello Maria,

I'm from geneva and trying to learn spanish for some years. I can'u understand about 60% but can't speak yet. In case you're intersted to exchange languages please let me know.

Kind regards,

Guy

Hello Maria,

I'm from geneva and trying to learn spanish for some years. I can'u understand about 60% but can't speak yet. In case you're intersted to exchange languages please let me know.

Kind regards,

Guy

Martin G, Apr 29, 2018 @ 19:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
10 Replies | 1285 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form