Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Nanny available - anyone wants to share?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Nanny available - anyone wants to share?

Hi, we have a fantastic nanny available and would like to hire her - if we find a family to share her with. Our son is 11 months, and we live in Eaux-Vives, so it would be perfect if we could find a family with a child around the same age (or older) that lives not too far from Eaux-Vives.The two children would be watched by the nanny (who is Irish, by the way, and educated as a nurse) full day.

Anybody interested?

Marike

The text you are quoting:

Hi, we have a fantastic nanny available and would like to hire her - if we find a family to share her with. Our son is 11 months, and we live in Eaux-Vives, so it would be perfect if we could find a family with a child around the same age (or older) that lives not too far from Eaux-Vives.The two children would be watched by the nanny (who is Irish, by the way, and educated as a nurse) full day.

Anybody interested?

Marike

Marike FSep 1, 2013 @ 21:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1029 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Nanny available - anyone wants to share?
Post 1

I might be interested for 4 hours 2 days a week. Without the secind baby.

I might be interested for 4 hours 2 days a week. Without the secind baby.

Lena S, Sep 24, 2013 @ 23:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dear Marike,

We are looking for a nanny from january 2015 onwards. Our little girl wil be 8 months old then. We are looking for someone very loving and responsible. Are you still looking for someone to share the nany with? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Carolin

Dear Marike,

We are looking for a nanny from january 2015 onwards. Our little girl wil be 8 months old then. We are looking for someone very loving and responsible. Are you still looking for someone to share the nany with? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Carolin

shabanu, Oct 31, 2014 @ 15:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hello Carolin,
I am expecting my second child, so our nanny will already be with two kids in the near future :-)
But good luck in your search!

Marike

Hello Carolin,
I am expecting my second child, so our nanny will already be with two kids in the near future :-)
But good luck in your search!

Marike

Marike F, Oct 31, 2014 @ 15:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

The Geneva Red Cross has a very good child minding service. Well structured and professional. Child safety and wellbeing is given priority. It is a French speaking service.

http://www.croix-rouge-ge.ch/index.php?page=chaperon-rouge---garde-d-enfants-a-domicile-3 

The Geneva Red Cross has a very good child minding service. Well structured and professional. Child safety and wellbeing is given priority. It is a French speaking service.

http://www.croix-rouge-ge.ch/index.php?page=chaperon-rouge---garde-d-enfants-a-domicile-3 

Shirley T, Nov 3, 2014 @ 20:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1029 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form