Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Need a supplement store in Geneva... something like GNC...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Need a supplement store in Geneva... something like GNC...
I just got here with almost no meat left on my bones after three months in Afghanistan... could somebody please recommend a store where I can buy some protein supplements? And while at it, could anyone also recommend an affordable gym close to the train station?

Thank you all community.
The text you are quoting:
I just got here with almost no meat left on my bones after three months in Afghanistan... could somebody please recommend a store where I can buy some protein supplements? And while at it, could anyone also recommend an affordable gym close to the train station?

Thank you all community.
pltkrcySep 20, 2008 @ 01:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 3871 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Need a supplement store in Geneva... something like GNC...
Post 1
[quote]I just got here with almost no meat left on my bones after three months in Afghanistan... could somebody please recommend a store where I can buy some protein supplements? And while at it, could anyone also recommend an affordable gym close to the train station?

Thank you all community.[/quote]

There is a small gym that I pass daily located at the corner of rue des Deux Ponts and rue de la Puiserande in Jonction. I see through their window large containers of protein supplements and other fitness stuff.

Personally, I order supplements from vitaminshoppe.com or swanson.com, U.S.A.. The shipping is very expensive but, overall, still cheaper and more potent than anything I could find in Europe. And now is a good time to buy from the U.S.A. because the dollar rate is low.
[quote]I just got here with almost no meat left on my bones after three months in Afghanistan... could somebody please recommend a store where I can buy some protein supplements? And while at it, could anyone also recommend an affordable gym close to the train station?

Thank you all community.[/quote]

There is a small gym that I pass daily located at the corner of rue des Deux Ponts and rue de la Puiserande in Jonction. I see through their window large containers of protein supplements and other fitness stuff.

Personally, I order supplements from vitaminshoppe.com or swanson.com, U.S.A.. The shipping is very expensive but, overall, still cheaper and more potent than anything I could find in Europe. And now is a good time to buy from the U.S.A. because the dollar rate is low.
niceguy, Sep 26, 2008 @ 15:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
protein supplements? Forget it. Go eat a Tartiflette instead. More efficient and a hell of a lot tastier!
protein supplements? Forget it. Go eat a Tartiflette instead. More efficient and a hell of a lot tastier!
munkypint, Sep 26, 2008 @ 20:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

It does not seem like a GNC store or even its service exists in Swizerland or closeby France.

It does not seem like a GNC store or even its service exists in Swizerland or closeby France.

Jen C, Aug 13, 2014 @ 17:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

You can order the products online.

You can order the products online.

Jen C, Aug 13, 2014 @ 17:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

This thread is from 2008, I hope the guy found some proteins since then...(-;

In any case, nearly every sports store in geneva carries protein powders these days. 

This thread is from 2008, I hope the guy found some proteins since then...(-;

In any case, nearly every sports store in geneva carries protein powders these days. 

Nir Ofek, Aug 13, 2014 @ 20:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

have a look at vitam.fr 

http://www.vitam.fr/fr/shopping-services/galerie-commerciale/fitness-boutique

Its just over in france, the pool in the complex is amazing as well. if you email / phone them prior they will order in any product they don't have in the shop.

have a look at vitam.fr 

http://www.vitam.fr/fr/shopping-services/galerie-commerciale/fitness-boutique

Its just over in france, the pool in the complex is amazing as well. if you email / phone them prior they will order in any product they don't have in the shop.

Brian N, Aug 19, 2014 @ 17:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 3871 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form