Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Need reliable refrigerator repairperson for urgent repair

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Need reliable refrigerator repairperson for urgent repair

I have a 6 year old Siemens refrigerator in need of either changing the sensor or the heater.

The refrigerator began getting too cold a few weeks ago, then noisy the last couple of weeks and last week it went warm. The freezer is working fine. I went in, opened the panels and found thick ice in the ventilator and conduits (hence, no flow of cold air into the refrigerator). After 24 hours with the fridge off and doors open, it is all gone. I have to get to the root cause, though: 1) Determine if it is a defective sensor or the heater, and 2) replace the faulty part.

I have been struggling to get the only 2 repairmen in the pays de Gex to respond, to no avail. I need to get it done before Tuesday.

Help! Please PM me if you can help.

The text you are quoting:

I have a 6 year old Siemens refrigerator in need of either changing the sensor or the heater.

The refrigerator began getting too cold a few weeks ago, then noisy the last couple of weeks and last week it went warm. The freezer is working fine. I went in, opened the panels and found thick ice in the ventilator and conduits (hence, no flow of cold air into the refrigerator). After 24 hours with the fridge off and doors open, it is all gone. I have to get to the root cause, though: 1) Determine if it is a defective sensor or the heater, and 2) replace the faulty part.

I have been struggling to get the only 2 repairmen in the pays de Gex to respond, to no avail. I need to get it done before Tuesday.

Help! Please PM me if you can help.

JR MDec 10, 2016 @ 14:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 592 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Need reliable refrigerator repairperson for urgent repair
Post 1

HI,

I recommend Pascal Curtenaz: +33(0) 687 68 15 22 or +33(0)450 48 09 75

Responsive, repliable, this is my experience. We hired him a couple of times in the last 10 years ( fridge, washing machine, oven). We were always satisfied.

Good luck.

G.

He is in Bellegarde but several times a week in Pays de Gex, I understood)

The text you are quoting:

HI,

I recommend Pascal Curtenaz: +33(0) 687 68 15 22 or +33(0)450 48 09 75

Responsive, repliable, this is my experience. We hired him a couple of times in the last 10 years ( fridge, washing machine, oven). We were always satisfied.

Good luck.

G.

He is in Bellegarde but several times a week in Pays de Gex, I understood)

Ginette A, Dec 11, 2016 @ 08:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 592 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form