Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > New in the city.....

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in the city.....

Hi, I just arrive to Geneve and to glocals.... I would like to emprove my french, so if you are interested in spanish, contact with me! I'm also interested in Know people, I don't care nationality... I just would like to have a good time during my stay in the city.... I'm from Barcelona and I stay here like aupair in Thonex with a very nice family (lucky me) all my weekends are free, and I would like also to visit all the region.... Well i will be waiting for your answers...have fun!!!

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I just arrive to Geneve and to glocals.... I would like to emprove my french, so if you are interested in spanish, contact with me! I'm also interested in Know people, I don't care nationality... I just would like to have a good time during my stay in the city.... I'm from Barcelona and I stay here like aupair in Thonex with a very nice family (lucky me) all my weekends are free, and I would like also to visit all the region.... Well i will be waiting for your answers...have fun!!!

Maite FernandezNov 28, 2010 @ 10:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 725 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New in the city.....
Post 1

Hola Maite, 

Welcome to Geneva!

A good start if to check out the Things-to-Do section on glocals, and just join any activity you like (or post your own activitiy). 

And if you're free this Wednesday evening, come to the New-Member Drinks

Enjoy Geneva and glocals!

Nir

The text you are quoting:

Hola Maite, 

Welcome to Geneva!

A good start if to check out the Things-to-Do section on glocals, and just join any activity you like (or post your own activitiy). 

And if you're free this Wednesday evening, come to the New-Member Drinks

Enjoy Geneva and glocals!

Nir

Nir Ofek, Nov 28, 2010 @ 15:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 725 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form