Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > New to the UN

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to the UN

Hi all,

I just started at the UN and don't know anyone, and i'm quite fed up with eating on my own, so if anyone would like to meet up for a coffee or lunch, let me know :)

Nicolas

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I just started at the UN and don't know anyone, and i'm quite fed up with eating on my own, so if anyone would like to meet up for a coffee or lunch, let me know :)

Nicolas

Nick JMar 19, 2010 @ 11:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 733 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New to the UN
Post 1

Hi Nick. I have been working for the UN for 1 year and at the beginning I felt just like you (and I hated it). This week has been mad with meetings, but in principle next week i'll be more available if you want to meet for coffee or lunch. Drop me a line through this e-mail or call me at my internal extension (4543)... and don't despair....

The text you are quoting:

Hi Nick. I have been working for the UN for 1 year and at the beginning I felt just like you (and I hated it). This week has been mad with meetings, but in principle next week i'll be more available if you want to meet for coffee or lunch. Drop me a line through this e-mail or call me at my internal extension (4543)... and don't despair....

luisantonia, Mar 19, 2010 @ 13:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 733 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form