Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Orthodontics in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Orthodontics in Geneva

Hi, can anyone give an approximate cost estimate for a full Orthodontics treatment in/near geneva, for a guy 19 y.o.? Any recommendation for good dentists? many thanks.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, can anyone give an approximate cost estimate for a full Orthodontics treatment in/near geneva, for a guy 19 y.o.? Any recommendation for good dentists? many thanks.

Alex WJun 29, 2013 @ 15:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

9 Replies | 2115 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Orthodontics in Geneva
Post 1

Hello,

I'm having braces, and I'm with an orthodontist in Gaillard. He's charging roughly 3K Euros, for what will be a couple of years' work. I don't think he's the cheapest you can find in France, but he's definitely cheaper than Geneva, and I'm generally impressed by the technology, professionalism and service. Also, knowing that I need to claim on my health insurance, they're willing to be flexible about the way I divide up the payments. So, overall I would recommend him. 

Philippe GOETZ Parc du Chatelet,

105A Route de GeneveTel. 04 50 38 40 65

All the best,

Michelle

Hello,

I'm having braces, and I'm with an orthodontist in Gaillard. He's charging roughly 3K Euros, for what will be a couple of years' work. I don't think he's the cheapest you can find in France, but he's definitely cheaper than Geneva, and I'm generally impressed by the technology, professionalism and service. Also, knowing that I need to claim on my health insurance, they're willing to be flexible about the way I divide up the payments. So, overall I would recommend him. 

All the best,

Michelle

Michelle Mayes, Jun 29, 2013 @ 18:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Michelle, I just arrived in Geneva and also looking for an orthodentist. I put on braces in China in April and I actually need an orthodentist urgently. Thank you for your information and I will try to contact Dr. GOETZ. Also is it possible to tell me which health insurance you have that you can claim on the expenses? Thanks in advance. 

Hi Michelle, I just arrived in Geneva and also looking for an orthodentist. I put on braces in China in April and I actually need an orthodentist urgently. Thank you for your information and I will try to contact Dr. GOETZ. Also is it possible to tell me which health insurance you have that you can claim on the expenses? Thanks in advance. 

Jia Yin, Aug 5, 2013 @ 17:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello,

All the best,

Michelle

Jun 29, 13 18:45

Hi Michelle - for unknown reason I cannot find this address. In which town? thank you.

Hi Michelle - for unknown reason I cannot find this address. In which town? thank you.

Jessica G, Mar 28, 2014 @ 21:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

http://www.allo-medecins.fr/Gaillard-74240/orthodontiste/orthodontiste_Goetz-Philippe.html

(I'm in a good mood, hence even using Google for other people Tongue Out )

http://www.allo-medecins.fr/Gaillard-74240/orthodontiste/orthodontiste_Goetz-Philippe.html

Monika B, Mar 28, 2014 @ 22:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Mar 28, 14 22:42

how much budget should I expect?

how much budget should I expect?

Alex W, Mar 29, 2014 @ 09:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

An excellent one is a a lady called Dr Isabelle Roy in St genis pouilly by the Crédit argicole bank...Wink She is very good not too expensive and do not push for treatement if not needed...My daughter and her friends are very happy...good luckSmile

An excellent one is a a lady called Dr Isabelle Roy in St genis pouilly by the Crédit argicole bank...Wink She is very good not too expensive and do not push for treatement if not needed...My daughter and her friends are very happy...good luckSmile

Sari W, Mar 29, 2014 @ 10:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

I visited Clinique dentaire charmilles 022 338 0200 for getting a wire fixed on my braces and the service was very prompt and professional. 

I visited Clinique dentaire charmilles 022 338 0200 for getting a wire fixed on my braces and the service was very prompt and professional. 

Isabelle Boutet, Apr 10, 2014 @ 09:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

There are 2 female Orthodontists in the same place.

Dr. Cheruy (the other one) was recommanded by one of my colleagues.

She is excellent, both for kids and adults. She is very patient with the kis and that was highly appreciable.

I had a lingual orthodontic treatment with her for over a year. She has also taken care of my 2 boys. 

http://dr-cheruy-martin-soizic.chirurgiens-dentistes.fr or [email protected]

If you call there to make an appointment, make sure to dial 2 (choix n°2) to get your appointment with her.

BR,

Rene.

There are 2 female Orthodontists in the same place.

Dr. Cheruy (the other one) was recommanded by one of my colleagues.

She is excellent, both for kids and adults. She is very patient with the kis and that was highly appreciable.

I had a lingual orthodontic treatment with her for over a year. She has also taken care of my 2 boys. 

http://dr-cheruy-martin-soizic.chirurgiens-dentistes.fr or [email protected]

If you call there to make an appointment, make sure to dial 2 (choix n°2) to get your appointment with her.

BR,

Rene.

rene n, Apr 17, 2017 @ 09:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

just realize I didn't mentionned I was refering to the Orthodondist in Saint Genis Pouilly.

BR,
Rene

just realize I didn't mentionned I was refering to the Orthodondist in Saint Genis Pouilly.

BR,
Rene

rene n, Apr 17, 2017 @ 09:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
9 Replies | 2115 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form