Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Parking in white zones

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Parking in white zones
Does anyone know if there are any white parking zones (the free ones, not the ones with the timer) in or around Eaux Vives? I know parking in Eaux Vives is a complete nightmare anyway, but I need somewhere to leave a car from Friday evening til Monday morning....
Even somewhere within a short bus ride of Eaux Vives......
Many thanks. :)
The text you are quoting:
Does anyone know if there are any white parking zones (the free ones, not the ones with the timer) in or around Eaux Vives? I know parking in Eaux Vives is a complete nightmare anyway, but I need somewhere to leave a car from Friday evening til Monday morning....
Even somewhere within a short bus ride of Eaux Vives......
Many thanks. :)
barryAug 2, 2007 @ 21:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1746 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Parking in white zones
Post 1
I have an extra parking place near planet charmilles if you are interested for the weekend. Underground and I'll let you use it for the weekend if its not too far for you.
I have an extra parking place near planet charmilles if you are interested for the weekend. Underground and I'll let you use it for the weekend if its not too far for you.
nancy, Aug 2, 2007 @ 21:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
That is a very sweet and generous offer. It is a little bit far out, but I really appreciate it anyway. Thanx. :)
That is a very sweet and generous offer. It is a little bit far out, but I really appreciate it anyway. Thanx. :)
barry, Aug 4, 2007 @ 15:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
There are tons of free parking spots near Eaux-Vives ... from the top of Parc de la Grange, head up the street towards the Gare des Eaux-Vives and when you cross over the train tracks, turn left. This is where there are spots on the left side of the street. Great for parking for a long weekend. I've always been able to find a spot there no matter how late I arrive. Good luck ...
There are tons of free parking spots near Eaux-Vives ... from the top of Parc de la Grange, head up the street towards the Gare des Eaux-Vives and when you cross over the train tracks, turn left. This is where there are spots on the left side of the street. Great for parking for a long weekend. I've always been able to find a spot there no matter how late I arrive. Good luck ...
okgood, Aug 5, 2007 @ 20:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Great ! Thks for the advice !
Great ! Thks for the advice !
Hobbes, Aug 6, 2007 @ 19:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Great, thanx so much for the info. :)
Great, thanx so much for the info. :)
barry, Aug 7, 2007 @ 20:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
Aug 5, 07 20:20

Hi,

sorry top bother you with a questions which is this long ago - but I will move to eaux-vives with my car and since I do not want to register my car in switzerland I can not get a macaron.

So I thought about parking it next to the gare- could you please explain once again where I can find the spot and if it's still free of charge.

Best and GREAT thanks

Jennifer

Hi,

sorry top bother you with a questions which is this long ago - but I will move to eaux-vives with my car and since I do not want to register my car in switzerland I can not get a macaron.

So I thought about parking it next to the gare- could you please explain once again where I can find the spot and if it's still free of charge.

Best and GREAT thanks

Jennifer

Jennifer M, Aug 18, 2010 @ 20:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1746 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form