Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Parking macaron

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Parking macaron

Hello All,

I'm wondering if there is any other way than by post to get the parking macaron? The process seems a bit long (send the form -> wait for payment slip -> pay -> wait for ackowledgement of payment -> wait for the macaron to arrive...) - sounds to me that this way it takes like 2 weeks ?

Is it possible to get it in person at the foundation des parkings office ? 

If not, do you know how long usually does it take to get one ?

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hello All,

I'm wondering if there is any other way than by post to get the parking macaron? The process seems a bit long (send the form -> wait for payment slip -> pay -> wait for ackowledgement of payment -> wait for the macaron to arrive...) - sounds to me that this way it takes like 2 weeks ?

Is it possible to get it in person at the foundation des parkings office ? 

If not, do you know how long usually does it take to get one ?

Thanks!

Kamil KNov 29, 2016 @ 12:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 2436 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Parking macaron
Post 1

Hello there,

I remember having got it in person from the Fondation des Parkings. There, one should pay the annual fee and gets a stamped form that can be displayed on the car front window in order to park on the same day. It takes afterward, a week or two before getting the final macaron by post

cheers

Samir 

Hello there,

I remember having got it in person from the Fondation des Parkings. There, one should pay the annual fee and gets a stamped form that can be displayed on the car front window in order to park on the same day. It takes afterward, a week or two before getting the final macaron by post

cheers

Samir 

Samir F, Nov 29, 2016 @ 17:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Great! Thanks Samir.

The office is on the 5th floor of P+R Etoile, right ?

Regards,

Kamil

Great! Thanks Samir.

The office is on the 5th floor of P+R Etoile, right ?

Regards,

Kamil

Kamil K, Nov 29, 2016 @ 17:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

the address is:

Carrefour de l'Etoile 1, 1211 Genève

but I am not sure about the floor number.

Cheers

Samir

the address is:

Carrefour de l'Etoile 1, 1211 Genève

but I am not sure about the floor number.

Cheers

Samir

Samir F, Nov 29, 2016 @ 21:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

hello kamil,

did you manage to apply for the macaron The same Day? 

I bought a car that I will get on Monday and I was wondering how to get a macaron or this stamped form to be able to park the same day.

will I get this form  just via paying the fees at their office and giving them the needed documents?

thanks

meryem

hello kamil,

did you manage to apply for the macaron The same Day? 

I bought a car that I will get on Monday and I was wondering how to get a macaron or this stamped form to be able to park the same day.

will I get this form  just via paying the fees at their office and giving them the needed documents?

thanks

meryem

Meryem Hasnaoui, Dec 10, 2016 @ 12:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hello Meryem,

Sorry for the late reply!

Basically you need to go to the P+R Etoille on 5th floor, handover the documents (copy of bail / permit + copy of permis de circulation (car's grey card) + filled form ). Once given, you will receive the payslip, which you have to pay at the post office (there is one just near P+R Etoille). Then, you can park in your zone right after, displaying the stamped payment form. After a couple of days the actual maracon will arrive at your address.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Kamil

Hello Meryem,

Sorry for the late reply!

Basically you need to go to the P+R Etoille on 5th floor, handover the documents (copy of bail / permit + copy of permis de circulation (car's grey card) + filled form ). Once given, you will receive the payslip, which you have to pay at the post office (there is one just near P+R Etoille). Then, you can park in your zone right after, displaying the stamped payment form. After a couple of days the actual maracon will arrive at your address.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Kamil

Kamil K, Dec 12, 2016 @ 12:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hello,

I have recently changed the plates on my car & am waiting for the macaron linked to the new plate number to arrive. Does anyone know if I can still park using the old macaron (linked to the old plate numbers but same car) until the new one arrives? It won't be cancelled until afterwards and I will only be reimbursed for the period after the cancellation, i.e. it would still be valid during the time I use it for parking.

Thanks is advance,

Tracey

Hello,

I have recently changed the plates on my car & am waiting for the macaron linked to the new plate number to arrive. Does anyone know if I can still park using the old macaron (linked to the old plate numbers but same car) until the new one arrives? It won't be cancelled until afterwards and I will only be reimbursed for the period after the cancellation, i.e. it would still be valid during the time I use it for parking.

Thanks is advance,

Tracey

Tracey N, Jan 22, 2017 @ 16:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 2436 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form