Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Patio (terrasse) renovation work

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Patio (terrasse) renovation work

Hi, has anyone got recommendations for a good and reliable licensed contractor in Geneva who has done renovation work on their patio (terrasse) recently?

What is the average labour cost per sq.m to overlay an existing concrete patio with new granite tiles (excluding material costs)?

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hi, has anyone got recommendations for a good and reliable licensed contractor in Geneva who has done renovation work on their patio (terrasse) recently?

What is the average labour cost per sq.m to overlay an existing concrete patio with new granite tiles (excluding material costs)?

Thanks

NovecentoMay 28, 2012 @ 22:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1032 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Patio (terrasse) renovation work
Post 1

Found anyone yet to redo your terrace? I found out that you generally pay the hour and the hourly rate varies between 60 and 85 CHF. Did you already find someone? I know someone who can, but he does not live in Geneva and might not want to do it, but worthwile to check? He is very good, realiable and honest. He is dutch and speaks very well English and did big renovation works, complete chalets in the past in the Valais area. You can give him a call: Rene van Honk, Cell phone +41786494749.

Kind regards

Found anyone yet to redo your terrace? I found out that you generally pay the hour and the hourly rate varies between 60 and 85 CHF. Did you already find someone? I know someone who can, but he does not live in Geneva and might not want to do it, but worthwile to check? He is very good, realiable and honest. He is dutch and speaks very well English and did big renovation works, complete chalets in the past in the Valais area. You can give him a call: Rene van Honk, Cell phone +41786494749.

Kind regards

An Van den Eeden, Jul 16, 2012 @ 11:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello,

the cost really depends on the area(m2), access, preparation work(if any) etc. I could give you a price for doing the work if you sent me some clear photos and I had the dimensions of the area to be tiled. My company is Campbell Design & Build, I am registered in Vaud.

regards

Jim

Hello,

the cost really depends on the area(m2), access, preparation work(if any) etc. I could give you a price for doing the work if you sent me some clear photos and I had the dimensions of the area to be tiled. My company is Campbell Design & Build, I am registered in Vaud.

regards

Jim

AJ Campbell, Jul 21, 2014 @ 16:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks all but this post was in May 2013. I've since done my patio (terrasse) with Butty Jardins and I'm happy with their work. Wasn't cheap but they have the manpower and heavy equipment to complete the work quickly since it is quite a big area.

Thanks all but this post was in May 2013. I've since done my patio (terrasse) with Butty Jardins and I'm happy with their work. Wasn't cheap but they have the manpower and heavy equipment to complete the work quickly since it is quite a big area.

Novecento, Jul 21, 2014 @ 19:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Interesting that AJ C , or Cambell Design & Build has a company logo and not a photo of one self.

As such, can we start creating profiles of businesses, and not just 'real person'.
Let me know, because I like to to the same.

And I also noticed AJ C does not do any activities, add to any forums, etc.

Really I think this profile is a breach of Glocals rules?

Interesting that AJ C , or Cambell Design & Build has a company logo and not a photo of one self.

As such, can we start creating profiles of businesses, and not just 'real person'.
Let me know, because I like to to the same.

And I also noticed AJ C does not do any activities, add to any forums, etc.

Really I think this profile is a breach of Glocals rules?

Dave G, Jul 21, 2014 @ 19:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1032 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form