Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Pilates Classes in English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Pilates Classes in English

Hello to everyone,

Anyone knows about good Pilates classes in English (in the evening)?  I have been to some studios and Gym but they do that in French which make a bit too complicated.

Thanks you!

Serena

The text you are quoting:

Hello to everyone,

Anyone knows about good Pilates classes in English (in the evening)?  I have been to some studios and Gym but they do that in French which make a bit too complicated.

Thanks you!

Serena

Serena BOct 18, 2017 @ 09:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1064 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Pilates Classes in English
Post 1

There are free Pilates groups on the "meetup" App in the Geneva area. I'm not sure about the language barrier problem though, but you could always give it a try.

There are free Pilates groups on the "meetup" App in the Geneva area. I'm not sure about the language barrier problem though, but you could always give it a try.

Albion W, Oct 18, 2017 @ 15:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Why not have a look at the offers under “Professional services” in the Classifieds?  Or check out the “Reviews”?

Why not have a look at the offers under “Professional services” in the Classifieds?  Or check out the “Reviews”?

Ritchie, Oct 18, 2017 @ 16:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

English pilates [large group of English speakers] in Marin, which is close to Thonon meets on Monday mornings, but this is only if you are free during the day-time and prepared to travel to France

English pilates [large group of English speakers] in Marin, which is close to Thonon meets on Monday mornings, but this is only if you are free during the day-time and prepared to travel to France

sheila c, Oct 18, 2017 @ 18:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1064 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form