Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Place to watch USC v. UC Berkeley american football game Saturday 23-9

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Place to watch USC v. UC Berkeley american football game Saturday 23-9

Hello! I am a UC Berkeley alum interning in Geneva and I am looking for a place to watch the USC v. Cal american football game. Our chances look slim but I would still love to watch with alum from either USC or Cal, but preferably Cal ;)

The text you are quoting:

Hello! I am a UC Berkeley alum interning in Geneva and I am looking for a place to watch the USC v. Cal american football game. Our chances look slim but I would still love to watch with alum from either USC or Cal, but preferably Cal ;)

Matthew JacintoSep 20, 2017 @ 18:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 929 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Place to watch USC v. UC Berkeley american football game Saturday 23-9
Post 1

No clue where you can find your alum buddies, but if you need a link for the game, check this. I think that you have to register for the HD version, but you don't for the "regular" one, which is free, and of more than decent quality... (at least it was for NFL games I've been watching so far). It sure beats the hell out of the $250 I used to pay to get a gamepass these last years...

Sometimes an unwanted window pops up instead of your game when you press one of the links they provide... Just retry. It hasn't been an issue for me.

The text you are quoting:

No clue where you can find your alum buddies, but if you need a link for the game, check this. I think that you have to register for the HD version, but you don't for the "regular" one, which is free, and of more than decent quality... (at least it was for NFL games I've been watching so far). It sure beats the hell out of the $250 I used to pay to get a gamepass these last years...

Sometimes an unwanted window pops up instead of your game when you press one of the links they provide... Just retry. It hasn't been an issue for me.

Casuistik, Sep 20, 2017 @ 19:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 929 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form