Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Playgoups / Nurseries - 2 year old

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Playgoups / Nurseries - 2 year old

Hi, I recently moved to Geneva with my partner and our two-year old son. He has never been to a playgroup or anything - but we are keen to start. My partner doesn't work, so we are not looking for a full-time creche or anything - but ideally a part-day playgroup or jardin d'enfant or something to keep him busy and allow him to interact wih other children etc.

We live in Servette so are looking for something around there is possible - and ideally something which speaks English. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jamie

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I recently moved to Geneva with my partner and our two-year old son. He has never been to a playgroup or anything - but we are keen to start. My partner doesn't work, so we are not looking for a full-time creche or anything - but ideally a part-day playgroup or jardin d'enfant or something to keep him busy and allow him to interact wih other children etc.

We live in Servette so are looking for something around there is possible - and ideally something which speaks English. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jamie

Jamie BMar 21, 2010 @ 09:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 605 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 605 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form