Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Poppies for next Thursday

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Poppies for next Thursday

My colleagues and I are looking for the red paper poppies (or silk; really, anything short of having to make them ourselves) for the 11th of November. Our usual source has dried up, so does anyone have a bunch (we need at least a dozen) that we could have/buy?

Any suggestions to go to France will be ignored. I have no car and not a lot of time; convenience is paramount. :)

Thanks for any help!

The text you are quoting:

My colleagues and I are looking for the red paper poppies (or silk; really, anything short of having to make them ourselves) for the 11th of November. Our usual source has dried up, so does anyone have a bunch (we need at least a dozen) that we could have/buy?

Any suggestions to go to France will be ignored. I have no car and not a lot of time; convenience is paramount. :)

Thanks for any help!

misskateNov 4, 2010 @ 08:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 738 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Poppies for next Thursday
Post 1

I'm going back to the UK this weekend so I can probably pick you some up if you like ? I'm sure we can meet up before Thursday for poppy handover. Twenty quid each to you ! (not really ... )

I'm going back to the UK this weekend so I can probably pick you some up if you like ? I'm sure we can meet up before Thursday for poppy handover. Twenty quid each to you ! (not really ... )

Tony Lazarus, Nov 4, 2010 @ 19:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi, I should be able to sell you some poppies.  I will be selling at WHO as from next week for the British Legion.  Please call me on 022 791 2478.  Thanks, Linda

Hi, I should be able to sell you some poppies.  I will be selling at WHO as from next week for the British Legion.  Please call me on 022 791 2478.  Thanks, Linda

Linda B, Oct 29, 2014 @ 11:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi,You can get them at the bar in the Lady Godiva Pub, just have to make a donation.

Thanks,

Glen

Hi,You can get them at the bar in the Lady Godiva Pub, just have to make a donation.

Thanks,

Glen

Glen, Oct 29, 2014 @ 11:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 738 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form