Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Portage salarial in france.. any tips?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Portage salarial in france.. any tips?

Dear all, 

I am currently looking for a job, but can do some freelance work in between. I currently live in Ferney, which means I will try to get registered as a consultant in france. Does any one of you have an idea on the following questions: 

1. Would you reccomended to do it trough a 'portage salarial' or is signing up yourself at the local URRSAF also quite easy and managable? 

2. Does anyone of you have reccomendations of a sincere and good portage salarial in the Ain region with english speaking people? 

Thanks in advance! 

The text you are quoting:

Dear all, 

I am currently looking for a job, but can do some freelance work in between. I currently live in Ferney, which means I will try to get registered as a consultant in france. Does any one of you have an idea on the following questions: 

1. Would you reccomended to do it trough a 'portage salarial' or is signing up yourself at the local URRSAF also quite easy and managable? 

2. Does anyone of you have reccomendations of a sincere and good portage salarial in the Ain region with english speaking people? 

Thanks in advance! 

Ilse NNov 20, 2017 @ 17:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1416 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Portage salarial in france.. any tips?
Post 1

With this kind of question and that many spelling mistakes... no one is perfect, but think more than twice before posting such questions.

With this kind of question and that many spelling mistakes... no one is perfect, but think more than twice before posting such questions.

Kirill_GE, Nov 22, 2017 @ 00:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Nov 22, 17 00:01

Oh come on!

She is Dutch and English is obviously not her mother tongue. A little give and take here...

Oh come on!

She is Dutch and English is obviously not her mother tongue. A little give and take here...

sheila c, Nov 22, 2017 @ 18:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

“Portage salarial”. Ok, I will be nice. Check on jobup.ch. They have such positions in Geneva area. But, now (not nice), at least do a spell check when you post something. 

“Portage salarial”. Ok, I will be nice. Check on jobup.ch. They have such positions in Geneva area. But, now (not nice), at least do a spell check when you post something. 

Kirill_GE, Nov 22, 2017 @ 23:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks for your helpful comment on my spelling Kirill_GE. What a nice way to be welcomed!

The suggestion you are making to look on jobup.ch is related to actual jobs or consultancy-projects, whereas my question was related towards umbrella companies, (portage salarial) who do the admin & tax stuff. But thank you anyway, always good to get tips on job-hunting websites. 

Thanks for your helpful comment on my spelling Kirill_GE. What a nice way to be welcomed!

The suggestion you are making to look on jobup.ch is related to actual jobs or consultancy-projects, whereas my question was related towards umbrella companies, (portage salarial) who do the admin & tax stuff. But thank you anyway, always good to get tips on job-hunting websites. 

Ilse N, Nov 23, 2017 @ 09:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1416 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form