Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Printed iron-on letters on fabric

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Printed iron-on letters on fabric
Hi, I am searching for pre fabricated printed letters to iron on fabric. These letters should be approx 15 cm high. Or alternatively a printer who can print these letters on a piece of fabric for me. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is can be anywhere between GVA and Lausanne, or even in France is an option. Thanks
The text you are quoting:
Hi, I am searching for pre fabricated printed letters to iron on fabric. These letters should be approx 15 cm high. Or alternatively a printer who can print these letters on a piece of fabric for me. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is can be anywhere between GVA and Lausanne, or even in France is an option. Thanks
AnoukJun 24, 2009 @ 12:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1038 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Printed iron-on letters on fabric
Post 1
You might want to look for shops that do printing/iron-on for T-shirts. There should be something in GVA or Lausanne.

For example:

http://www.mcshirt.ch/
You might want to look for shops that do printing/iron-on for T-shirts. There should be something in GVA or Lausanne.

For example:

http://www.mcshirt.ch/
Verbier, Jun 24, 2009 @ 13:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Printed iron-on letters on fabric
Post 2
SB SPORTS, a sports shop in Gland does it. My husband had his name printed on the back of his football shirt. They have all different shapes and sizes of letters and numbers to choose from.
SB SPORTS, a sports shop in Gland does it. My husband had his name printed on the back of his football shirt. They have all different shapes and sizes of letters and numbers to choose from.
sausages, Jun 24, 2009 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1038 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form