Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Private French Lessons?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Private French Lessons?

I am looking for someone that gives private french lessons at a reasonable price. The courses I have looked at with the Migros school don't work well with my timetable! Does anyone have any other suggestions for me? 

The text you are quoting:

I am looking for someone that gives private french lessons at a reasonable price. The courses I have looked at with the Migros school don't work well with my timetable! Does anyone have any other suggestions for me? 

aliverityNov 22, 2009 @ 23:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 843 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Private French Lessons?
Post 1

Nov 22, 09 23:17

Hi:

I take French lessons from a friend of mine who used to teach French (among other things) in NYC, so she knows the issues English speakers have with the language. She is a totally fluent French speaker and is really, really good. She works with your schedule and is flexible. She's also more reasonably priced than anything else I've seen. You can email me at [email protected] if you want her contact info.

Jawahara

The text you are quoting:

Hi:

I take French lessons from a friend of mine who used to teach French (among other things) in NYC, so she knows the issues English speakers have with the language. She is a totally fluent French speaker and is really, really good. She works with your schedule and is flexible. She's also more reasonably priced than anything else I've seen. You can email me at [email protected] if you want her contact info.

Jawahara

Jawahara, Nov 23, 2009 @ 18:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 843 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form