Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Régie Moser Vernet

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Régie Moser Vernet

I was accepted for an apartment at Moser Vernet. They are asking for the first month in cash. Is that a normal practice in geneva?

The text you are quoting:

I was accepted for an apartment at Moser Vernet. They are asking for the first month in cash. Is that a normal practice in geneva?

Guillaume FournierOct 21, 2014 @ 10:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 2190 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Régie Moser Vernet
Post 1

I was asked the same from different regie, so I guess this is rather a standard.

Congratulations on getting the apartment as well. :)

I was asked the same from different regie, so I guess this is rather a standard.

Congratulations on getting the apartment as well. :)

Lukasz J, Oct 21, 2014 @ 11:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

yes, it goes like that. dont worry!

yes, it goes like that. dont worry!

Gina F, Oct 21, 2014 @ 11:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Although this is an old thread, I hope my feedback can help new comers to not go for Moser Vernet when they look for a flat in Geneva.

I have left my apartment over one year ago and their behaviour is simply unbelievable:

- left the apartment on the 11th October last year (2016) and they asked me for payment till the 15th (including) even though I handled the keys in on the 11th and they passed them to the new tennant on the same day (11th). I was told that "the contract was under my name until the 15th"... then how do you dare letting someone else in???

- it is now December 2017 and I am still waiting for my money of the decompte chauffage. Every time I wrote they told me to please be patient. Now they don't answer any longer so... I guess... more money kept aside on their side and more money lost on my side!

Although this is an old thread, I hope my feedback can help new comers to not go for Moser Vernet when they look for a flat in Geneva.

I have left my apartment over one year ago and their behaviour is simply unbelievable:

- left the apartment on the 11th October last year (2016) and they asked me for payment till the 15th (including) even though I handled the keys in on the 11th and they passed them to the new tennant on the same day (11th). I was told that "the contract was under my name until the 15th"... then how do you dare letting someone else in???

- it is now December 2017 and I am still waiting for my money of the decompte chauffage. Every time I wrote they told me to please be patient. Now they don't answer any longer so... I guess... more money kept aside on their side and more money lost on my side!

silvia c, Dec 3, 2017 @ 17:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Dec 3, 17 17:25

Why don’t you seek advice from Asloca ?  

Best wishes, R.

Why don’t you seek advice from Asloca ?  

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Dec 3, 2017 @ 17:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 2190 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form