Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > RUGBY in Geneva?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
RUGBY in Geneva?

Hi, a friend of mine is looking to join a rugby club in Geneva. He's new to the region.

I understand he will soon be trying Cern Rugby Club, near Meyrin (www.cern-rugby.ch). Any advice/suggestion?

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hi, a friend of mine is looking to join a rugby club in Geneva. He's new to the region.

I understand he will soon be trying Cern Rugby Club, near Meyrin (www.cern-rugby.ch). Any advice/suggestion?

Thanks!

ManaleApr 6, 12 20:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 373 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: RUGBY in Geneva?
Post 1

If he's any good try Hermance or Nyon, both also with quite good senior teams, and i think in a league higher than Cern, but I may be wrong.

If he's any good try Hermance or Nyon, both also with quite good senior teams, and i think in a league higher than Cern, but I may be wrong.

Charlie, Apr 6, 12 21:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: RUGBY in Geneva?
Post 2

he played at a quite high level in new zealand.

He trained with Cern this week and he was told the club is in the top swiss division, ahead of ermance. The players seem to come from all over and the athmosphere was really nice. Seems like he'll stick to this bunch!

Thanks for the advice anyway!

he played at a quite high level in new zealand.

He trained with Cern this week and he was told the club is in the top swiss division, ahead of ermance. The players seem to come from all over and the athmosphere was really nice. Seems like he'll stick to this bunch!

Thanks for the advice anyway!

Manale, Apr 12, 12 09:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 373 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form