Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Recommendations for private French tutor

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Recommendations for private French tutor

Bonjour,

I recently moved to Geneva for a Master's program and am hoping to improve my French speaking skills. I understand quite well when I am spoken to. However, it is difficult for me to respond. I am studying international affairs so my previous tutor created lessons based on the news. She sent me articles to read or videos to watch and then we discussed them during our sessions. I really liked this approach but am open to other suggestions.

I am a full-time student so cost is a concern for me. If you know of a tutor with student-friendly rates, please contact me!

Bien amicalement,

Shannon

The text you are quoting:

Bonjour,

I recently moved to Geneva for a Master's program and am hoping to improve my French speaking skills. I understand quite well when I am spoken to. However, it is difficult for me to respond. I am studying international affairs so my previous tutor created lessons based on the news. She sent me articles to read or videos to watch and then we discussed them during our sessions. I really liked this approach but am open to other suggestions.

I am a full-time student so cost is a concern for me. If you know of a tutor with student-friendly rates, please contact me!

Bien amicalement,

Shannon

Shannon WDec 27, 2014 @ 11:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1503 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Recommendations for private French tutor
Post 1

Jan 1, 70 01:00

And this one dates from December 2014.

And this one dates from December 2014.

Ritchie, May 6, 2016 @ 07:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello,

I'm currently taking private classes for French in Geneva at an affordable rate. Since my work has been related to the field of politcs and international relations too, I beilieve that I would be able to help you with specific regard to this area. I structure my classes with focus on all four areas: reading, writing, listening, and speaking.  

COntact me for further details. 

Hello,

I'm currently taking private classes for French in Geneva at an affordable rate. Since my work has been related to the field of politcs and international relations too, I beilieve that I would be able to help you with specific regard to this area. I structure my classes with focus on all four areas: reading, writing, listening, and speaking.  

Nikita K, May 7, 2016 @ 12:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello,

May 7, 16 12:35

Are you taking or are you giving classes, please ?

Are you taking or are you giving classes, please ?

Ritchie, May 20, 2016 @ 23:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi 

I give lessons =)

Hi