Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Recommended Swiss Health Insurance

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Recommended Swiss Health Insurance

Hi,

We are moving soon to Geneva and I'm looking for a good health insurance company. I have a health condition that requires me to take very expensive medication. So we are looking for a very comprehensive health insurance, that are nice and easy to deal with and that will pay first and bill us later for whatever we need to pay them later.

In addition from what i understoof the "basic" health insurance is the one with the most extenesive covrage, did i understand right?

THANK YOU!

Lior

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

We are moving soon to Geneva and I'm looking for a good health insurance company. I have a health condition that requires me to take very expensive medication. So we are looking for a very comprehensive health insurance, that are nice and easy to deal with and that will pay first and bill us later for whatever we need to pay them later.

In addition from what i understoof the "basic" health insurance is the one with the most extenesive covrage, did i understand right?

THANK YOU!

Lior

lior rAug 15, 2017 @ 08:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 953 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Recommended Swiss Health Insurance
Post 1

Comparis.ch - pick the most suitable price and format-wise. They are all legit. Unless you go for additional coverage, insurance does not have the right to ask you about your health condition.

Comparis.ch - pick the most suitable price and format-wise. They are all legit. Unless you go for additional coverage, insurance does not have the right to ask you about your health condition.

Olga K, Aug 15, 2017 @ 09:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi,

THANK YOU!

Lior

Aug 15, 17 08:47

Please let me know if you find a Swiss health insurance company that is “nice and easy to deal with”.

Thanks, R.

Please let me know if you find a Swiss health insurance company that is “nice and easy to deal with”.

Thanks, R.

Ritchie, Aug 15, 2017 @ 10:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello,

Evenone is obliged to have the basic, which is the minimum insurance, after that you will need complementary insurance, of which there are an awful lot to choose from depending on the company to increase your coverage from everything to a private hospital room to alternative medicine. With Assura, Supra and Intras you have to pay first, so they will be out. There are quite a few good insurers out there which are good deal with and pretty efficient who I work with so please dont hesitate to get in touch. There are about 80 insurers dealing with health insurance here in Switzerland so you have choice!

Thanks, 

George

Hello,

Evenone is obliged to have the basic, which is the minimum insurance, after that you will need complementary insurance, of which there are an awful lot to choose from depending on the company to increase your coverage from everything to a private hospital room to alternative medicine. With Assura, Supra and Intras you have to pay first, so they will be out. There are quite a few good insurers out there which are good deal with and pretty efficient who I work with so please dont hesitate to get in touch. There are about 80 insurers dealing with health insurance here in Switzerland so you have choice!

Thanks, 

George

George Buchan, Aug 21, 2017 @ 10:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 953 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form