Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Relocation company

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Relocation company

Dear all, can anybody explain me more about the relocation company in Geneva? Is it helpful? How can they secure the flat for you? Any suggestions ? Merci! 

The text you are quoting:

Dear all, can anybody explain me more about the relocation company in Geneva? Is it helpful? How can they secure the flat for you? Any suggestions ? Merci! 

Rachel GSep 1, 2014 @ 22:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1004 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Relocation company
Post 1

Hi Rachel

I am currently dealing with Lake Relocation prior to my move in Geneva and have so far found the experience as easy as it can possibly get. Within a week they had arranged a temporary accomodation for two months and in the mean time they help you look for a permanent place (based on your preferences, location, budget etc). One you have found a permanent accomodation they review and arrange the paperwork for you which I find useful.

They will also take you around Geneva and show you accomodations so you can build a better idea of what you can expect and what the market conditions are like.

Nick

Hi Rachel

I am currently dealing with Lake Relocation prior to my move in Geneva and have so far found the experience as easy as it can possibly get. Within a week they had arranged a temporary accomodation for two months and in the mean time they help you look for a permanent place (based on your preferences, location, budget etc). One you have found a permanent accomodation they review and arrange the paperwork for you which I find useful.

They will also take you around Geneva and show you accomodations so you can build a better idea of what you can expect and what the market conditions are like.

Nick

Nickolay Lazarov, Sep 2, 2014 @ 09:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Rachel,

Try also http://www.active-relocation.com/ and ask for Sabine.

They've been around since 1989 and are genuine Geneva citizen, with lots of connections with real estate companies.

Welcome in Geneva and have a pleasant stay!

Cheers

Hi Rachel,

Try also http://www.active-relocation.com/ and ask for Sabine.

They've been around since 1989 and are genuine Geneva citizen, with lots of connections with real estate companies.

Welcome in Geneva and have a pleasant stay!

Cheers

KIm S, Sep 2, 2014 @ 10:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello

you can try "practical services" in Geneva and ask for Judith. We were 20 to apply for a flat, they secured it in one week and are very helpful with the rest of my relocation. 

good luck!

aurelie

Hello

you can try "practical services" in Geneva and ask for Judith. We were 20 to apply for a flat, they secured it in one week and are very helpful with the rest of my relocation. 

good luck!

aurelie

Aurelie R, Sep 2, 2014 @ 21:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Sep 1, 14 22:55

Dear Rachel,

We would be more than happy to present you our services as relocation company active in the lake Geneva region for 24 years.

Please visit our website: www.welcome-service.ch or don't hesitate to contact us at the office directly.

Best,

Guillaume Bédat

Dear Rachel,

We would be more than happy to present you our services as relocation company active in the lake Geneva region for 24 years.

Please visit our website: www.welcome-service.ch or don't hesitate to contact us at the office directly.

Best,

Guillaume Bédat

Guillaume Bédat, Nov 25, 2014 @ 14:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1004 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form