Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Retrieving benefits money....

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Retrieving benefits money....

I'm hoping someone can enlighten me, i have only been working in Geneva for 4 months, however because of circumstances i may be leaving before my 13 month period, & i am have just been told that if i were to leave Switzerland before the 13 month contract that i am not entitled to apply to retrieve my AVS pension or other money i have paid into benefits...

Is this the case, can someone direct me to a site/blog/person that could better inform me on this?

Cheers

The text you are quoting:

I'm hoping someone can enlighten me, i have only been working in Geneva for 4 months, however because of circumstances i may be leaving before my 13 month period, & i am have just been told that if i were to leave Switzerland before the 13 month contract that i am not entitled to apply to retrieve my AVS pension or other money i have paid into benefits...

Is this the case, can someone direct me to a site/blog/person that could better inform me on this?

Cheers

juzayNov 10, 2009 @ 15:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 644 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Retrieving benefits money....
Post 1

Hey J,

I'm not an expert on this, but it sounds false.

Drop an email (in English) to my accountant, he'll probably have the answer for you for free: "Antoine Gautier" <[email protected]>,

Nir

Hey J,

I'm not an expert on this, but it sounds false.

Drop an email (in English) to my accountant, he'll probably have the answer for you for free: "Antoine Gautier" <[email protected]>,

Nir

Nir Ofek, Nov 10, 2009 @ 16:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: Retrieving benefits money....
Post 2

Many thanks Nir... :)

Many thanks Nir... :)