Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Review of Tabac stop center

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Review of Tabac stop center

Hello,

I am trying to quit smoking and I found Tabac stop center, Geneva which claims to help quit smoking in an hour. I am wondering if any of you have tried it and if you recommend it. I have tried cold turkey, nicotene supllements, vaping but none seem to help me stop.

Thanks,

-Kumar

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am trying to quit smoking and I found Tabac stop center, Geneva which claims to help quit smoking in an hour. I am wondering if any of you have tried it and if you recommend it. I have tried cold turkey, nicotene supllements, vaping but none seem to help me stop.

Thanks,

-Kumar

Prasanna SiddireddyJan 11, 2018 @ 17:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 262 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Review of Tabac stop center
Post 1

Dear Kumar,

Congratulations to your decision to stop smoking. It is probably best to favour evidence-based approaches.

You may find something suitable here:

http://www.carrefouraddictions.ch/cipret/pages/ou-trouver-de-laide/?site=CIPRET (in French)

Good luck!

Dear Kumar,

Congratulations to your decision to stop smoking. It is probably best to favour evidence-based approaches.

You may find something suitable here:

http://www.carrefouraddictions.ch/cipret/pages/ou-trouver-de-laide/?site=CIPRET (in French)

Good luck!

Marvin S, Jan 11, 2018 @ 21:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Review of Tabac stop center
Post 2

Hi Kumar

Quitting smoking two hardest components its cutting down of nicotine and the physical ritual of having a smoke. Now as douchy as it looks, get in to Vaping, replace one unhealthy habit with a healthier one that still involves a ritual and a nicotine fix. You can now control the nicotine intake, remove the other bad chemicals and still keep the ritual. The nice thing about the vaping is the ritual, which can be turned in to a hobby. Check out some of the Vaping Vlogs on you tube. If you decide to go that route, don’t get one of those crappy e-cigarettes, go big, have fun making huge clouds of vapour and you’ll forget about smoking very quickly as vapour still has that satisfying “lung feeling”. There are a few vape stores in Switzerland, just google them and that’s a great start to quitting. Ideally going cold turkey would be best but let’s face it, with work and daily life, it’s not worth the stress. Check this out and start exploring from here… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfqSh03FEys&t=424s

Good luck with quitting and take care!

Hi Kumar

Quitting smoking two hardest components its cutting down of nicotine and the physical ritual of having a smoke. Now as douchy as it looks, get in to Vaping, replace one unhealthy habit with a healthier one that still involves a ritual and a nicotine fix. You can now control the nicotine intake, remove the other bad chemicals and still keep the ritual. The nice thing about the vaping is the ritual, which can be turned in to a hobby. Check out some of the Vaping Vlogs on you tube. If you decide to go that route, don’t get one of those crappy e-cigarettes, go big, have fun making huge clouds of vapour and you’ll forget about smoking very quickly as vapour still has that satisfying “lung feeling”. There are a few vape stores in Switzerland, just google them and that’s a great start to quitting. Ideally going cold turkey would be best but let’s face it, with work and daily life, it’s not worth the stress. Check this out and start exploring from here… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfqSh03FEys&t=424s

Good luck with quitting and take care!

Brett W, Jan 26, 2018 @ 13:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 262 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form