Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Ride to Lyon Saturday the 17th Morning? Desperate!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ride to Lyon Saturday the 17th Morning? Desperate!

Hello,

I know it is late.   I have a houseguest who was supposed to stay here the night, train to lyon and catch her plane back to Montreal.   However, the train strike in France has left her stranded, and desperate to find a way to Lyon before 1:00 pm. tomorrow, to catch her transatlantic flight (volcanic ash permitting).

So, if any kind glocalers are driving to Lyon on a weekend trip tomorrow morning, please get in contact if you have room for a friendly canadian.  Either through Glocals, or by telephone ( 076 753 1681).  It is much appreciated?

Erica

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I know it is late.   I have a houseguest who was supposed to stay here the night, train to lyon and catch her plane back to Montreal.   However, the train strike in France has left her stranded, and desperate to find a way to Lyon before 1:00 pm. tomorrow, to catch her transatlantic flight (volcanic ash permitting).

So, if any kind glocalers are driving to Lyon on a weekend trip tomorrow morning, please get in contact if you have room for a friendly canadian.  Either through Glocals, or by telephone ( 076 753 1681).  It is much appreciated?

Erica

montrealerApr 16, 2010 @ 23:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 736 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 736 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form