Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Rooms available in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Rooms available in Geneva

Hello everybody,

I'm currently working at Wipo and I'm urgently looking for flatmates. The two furnished rooms are available starting from beginning of August for six months at least (ou à convenir!). It is a huge nice apartment in Paquis, Rue Blanc 4, tram 13/15 stop Butini, 2 minutes by walk from the lake and 10 minutes from gare Cornavin and Place des Nations. The rent is 1000/1250 Francs pro room pro month (depending on the room).

Let me know as soon as possible if you know anyone who could be interested! Feel free to give my contacts [email protected] and mobile 0764927245!

Thanks a lot !!

Francesca

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody,

I'm currently working at Wipo and I'm urgently looking for flatmates. The two furnished rooms are available starting from beginning of August for six months at least (ou à convenir!). It is a huge nice apartment in Paquis, Rue Blanc 4, tram 13/15 stop Butini, 2 minutes by walk from the lake and 10 minutes from gare Cornavin and Place des Nations. The rent is 1000/1250 Francs pro room pro month (depending on the room).

Let me know as soon as possible if you know anyone who could be interested! Feel free to give my contacts [email protected] and mobile 0764927245!

Thanks a lot !!

Francesca

Francesca FJul 20, 2010 @ 20:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1024 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1024 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form