Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Running clubs??

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Running clubs??
Hi all!

I'm looking for a running club around town ... I love the competitive atmosphere of marathons and 'popular races' and would love to run with a group of people who enjoy training for the same and generally having a good time. That said, I am NOT into track type stuff or competeting to see who is faster (maybe if I WON sometime ... :-) I've seen the Hashers group, but it sort of looks like you may need a car to get to a lot of the runs. Any thoughts??

Thanks!
The text you are quoting:
Hi all!

I'm looking for a running club around town ... I love the competitive atmosphere of marathons and 'popular races' and would love to run with a group of people who enjoy training for the same and generally having a good time. That said, I am NOT into track type stuff or competeting to see who is faster (maybe if I WON sometime ... :-) I've seen the Hashers group, but it sort of looks like you may need a car to get to a lot of the runs. Any thoughts??

Thanks!
AlannaAug 3, 2007 @ 00:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 989 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Running clubs??
Post 1

Hi Alanna,

I post up the Monday Hash House Harriers stuff on Glocals (when i remember)

Most of the runs are accesible by public transport, bus/tram details are included in the website for each run, alternatively lots of people are usually willing to provide a lift.

This monday is near the Gare train station if that helps

Best

Bruno.

Hi Alanna,

I post up the Monday Hash House Harriers stuff on Glocals (when i remember)

Most of the runs are accesible by public transport, bus/tram details are included in the website for each run, alternatively lots of people are usually willing to provide a lift.

This monday is near the Gare train station if that helps

Best

Bruno.

brunes, Apr 14, 2010 @ 15:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Running clubs??
Post 2

Look in the activities section for this Saturday. A couple groups do their runs on Saturdays.

Best of luck,

- p

Look in the activities section for this Saturday. A couple groups do their runs on Saturdays.

Best of luck,

- p

pnaik, Apr 14, 2010 @ 18:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 989 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form