Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Seeking Intership, can anyone help?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Seeking Intership, can anyone help?

I am getting my masters degree at the Politehnica University in Bucharest in Power Engineering/ Renewable Energy and they told us to go fing ourselves some good interships for the next semester, not necessarely in my field of work, and since my girlfriend has just relocated to Geneva with her job I thought it would be fantastic to find something here...

So please, if you can help, it would be very appreciated.

The text you are quoting:

I am getting my masters degree at the Politehnica University in Bucharest in Power Engineering/ Renewable Energy and they told us to go fing ourselves some good interships for the next semester, not necessarely in my field of work, and since my girlfriend has just relocated to Geneva with her job I thought it would be fantastic to find something here...

So please, if you can help, it would be very appreciated.

Vlad IJan 31, 2011 @ 17:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 657 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Seeking Intership, can anyone help?
Post 1

Try to see whether your university can introduce you to the university in Geneva's internship programme. Or approach them directly, they have an office that acts as an intermediary for interns. And if they won't help you because you don't study there, they may still be able to give you some tips on what to do. Good luck!

Try to see whether your university can introduce you to the university in Geneva's internship programme. Or approach them directly, they have an office that acts as an intermediary for interns. And if they won't help you because you don't study there, they may still be able to give you some tips on what to do. Good luck!

Cees K, Jan 31, 2011 @ 23:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Seeking Intership, can anyone help?
Post 2

Thank you very much Cees K. I took your advice and talked about this at my school. Unfortunatelly they just want to sit on their asses and do nothing to help... I'll go directly to have a chat with someone from the University of Geneva and hopefully they will help. If not... I will probably go from door to door and ask if someone is in need of a romanian engineer who wants a 3 month period interNship*/fellowship.

* sorry about the mistake in the title...

Thank you very much Cees K. I took your advice and talked about this at my school. Unfortunatelly they just want to sit on their asses and do nothing to help... I'll go directly to have a chat with someone from the University of Geneva and hopefully they will help. If not... I will probably go from door to door and ask if someone is in need of a romanian engineer who wants a 3 month period interNship*/fellowship.

* sorry about the mistake in the title...

Vlad I, Feb 1, 2011 @ 18:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 657 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form