Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Seeking eye doctor in France

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Seeking eye doctor in France

I'm looking for a good eye doctor for my 13-year-old son in France (but not the group in Previssin; we saw them a couple of years ago and he was in and out in about 3 minutes). We live near Bellegarde but closer to Geneva  - Thoiry, Ferney, etc. - is fine. Thanks in advance.

The text you are quoting:

I'm looking for a good eye doctor for my 13-year-old son in France (but not the group in Previssin; we saw them a couple of years ago and he was in and out in about 3 minutes). We live near Bellegarde but closer to Geneva  - Thoiry, Ferney, etc. - is fine. Thanks in advance.

eveyansasSep 13, 2010 @ 11:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1172 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Seeking eye doctor in France
Post 1

Sep 13, 10 11:35

Hi, did you find any?

I'm also looking for one (ophtalmologist, 'real' eye doc). English-speaking is good, but not required as long as they know what they do.

L

Hi, did you find any?

I'm also looking for one (ophtalmologist, 'real' eye doc). English-speaking is good, but not required as long as they know what they do.

L

FerneyL, Feb 15, 2011 @ 22:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Seeking eye doctor in France
Post 2

OK, the Pages Jaune informs me that we have 1-2 active eye docs here in Ferney. Will give them a call, but I'm of course still interested in hearing about any recommendations.

OK, the Pages Jaune informs me that we have 1-2 active eye docs here in Ferney. Will give them a call, but I'm of course still interested in hearing about any recommendations.

FerneyL, Feb 15, 2011 @ 23:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1172 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form