Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Shoe repair for Louboutin shoes

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Shoe repair for Louboutin shoes

Yes, my Louboutin shoes are beautiful, but oh, how quickly the red sole got ruined!

Can any recommend a shoe repair shop in Geneva where they will fix up the red sole of Louboutin shoes?

The text you are quoting:

Yes, my Louboutin shoes are beautiful, but oh, how quickly the red sole got ruined!

Can any recommend a shoe repair shop in Geneva where they will fix up the red sole of Louboutin shoes?

Line BNov 28, 2010 @ 14:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2573 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Shoe repair for Louboutin shoes
Post 1

Line,

I would just take them to the Christian Louboutin shop in town and get them repaired, you don't want some random shoemaker ruining your shoes and also Louboutin will not guarantee any work other than their own on their products. (speaking from experience with my Jimmy Choos :o)) - seems to be a luxury goods kind of thing!!!

H

Line,

I would just take them to the Christian Louboutin shop in town and get them repaired, you don't want some random shoemaker ruining your shoes and also Louboutin will not guarantee any work other than their own on their products. (speaking from experience with my Jimmy Choos :o)) - seems to be a luxury goods kind of thing!!!

H

Harmesch K, Nov 28, 2010 @ 18:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I went there once, and they just said it was normal for the shoe to become like that. (I had worn them TWICE!) Undecided

But hey, I can always try to contact them again...

I went there once, and they just said it was normal for the shoe to become like that. (I had worn them TWICE!) Undecided

But hey, I can always try to contact them again...

Line B, Nov 29, 2010 @ 20:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I am really surprised that they said that to you, usually these luxury good brands don't like other people messing with their craftmansship as it invalidates the guarantee.  I agree maybe the sole will fade, but after 2 wears, come on!!!

I hope you get it sorted soon

x

I am really surprised that they said that to you, usually these luxury good brands don't like other people messing with their craftmansship as it invalidates the guarantee.  I agree maybe the sole will fade, but after 2 wears, come on!!!

I hope you get it sorted soon

x

Harmesch K, Nov 30, 2010 @ 19:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2573 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form