Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Silhouette Contracts

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Silhouette Contracts

Does anyone know how to break a Silhouette contract.  Been a member for two years and want to drop but failed to do so 30 days in advance and now they say I am on the hook for another year up front.  What to do? 

The text you are quoting:

Does anyone know how to break a Silhouette contract.  Been a member for two years and want to drop but failed to do so 30 days in advance and now they say I am on the hook for another year up front.  What to do? 

seattleOct 1, 2010 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 935 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Silhouette Contracts
Post 1

It's the same issue with most contracts in Geneva (phone, gyms, insurance, etc).

I think that basicly, you're screwed legaly.

Maybe they would let you move the contract to someone else tho, in which case you can "sell" your remaining time to a buyer.

It's the same issue with most contracts in Geneva (phone, gyms, insurance, etc).

I think that basicly, you're screwed legaly.

Maybe they would let you move the contract to someone else tho, in which case you can "sell" your remaining time to a buyer.

Nir Ofek, Oct 1, 2010 @ 16:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Swiss contracts are such a joke - not a very funny one. How do they get away with it?

Swiss contracts are such a joke - not a very funny one. How do they get away with it?

Chrisd, Feb 15, 2011 @ 22:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I'm looking to buy a one year membership, although I guess the transfer price would be the same as what the gym would charge me?

I'm looking to buy a one year membership, although I guess the transfer price would be the same as what the gym would charge me?

Greg P, Feb 19, 2011 @ 22:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 935 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form