Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Spanish/Language Courses in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Spanish/Language Courses in Geneva

Hi there!

I am about to learn a bit basic Spanish.

Does someone has some experience with foreign language courses or recommendations?

I had some good experiences with ecole-club in the past, but for this attempt it would be way to expensive for me.

Soone has got some experiences with the UPCGe?

Thanks for your help.

Regards Smile

Fritz

The text you are quoting:

Hi there!

I am about to learn a bit basic Spanish.

Does someone has some experience with foreign language courses or recommendations?

I had some good experiences with ecole-club in the past, but for this attempt it would be way to expensive for me.

Soone has got some experiences with the UPCGe?

Thanks for your help.

Regards Smile

Fritz

Fritz MApr 10, 2017 @ 22:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1279 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Spanish/Language Courses in Geneva
Post 1

Hi Fritz, 

Can't recommend you any school but I'm Spanish so if you want to exchange languages I'm learning German. I have some experience teaching Spanish too. 

Have a nice day!! 

Gloria 

Hi Fritz, 

Can't recommend you any school but I'm Spanish so if you want to exchange languages I'm learning German. I have some experience teaching Spanish too. 

Have a nice day!! 

Gloria 

Gloria Ondo, Apr 12, 2017 @ 11:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dear all,

Congratulations on wanting to find a tandem, that is very usefull and motivating indeed.

Actually, one of my clients is learning french with me (level is A2/B1) and is looking for a tandem to improve her french. She is a stay-at-home young mother and has a flexible schedule. She offers english in exchange. Let me know if any of you would be interested by contacting me on [email protected]

I am a Swiss private language coach and teach in Eaux-Vives if any of you are interested in seriously learning french, english or spanish. Feel free to check reviews from some of my current clients on my facebook page 'Language Coaching Geneva'.

Have a great day!

Dear all,

Congratulations on wanting to find a tandem, that is very usefull and motivating indeed.

Actually, one of my clients is learning french with me (level is A2/B1) and is looking for a tandem to improve her french. She is a stay-at-home young mother and has a flexible schedule. She offers english in exchange. Let me know if any of you would be interested by contacting me on [email protected]

I am a Swiss private language coach and teach in Eaux-Vives if any of you are interested in seriously learning french, english or spanish. Feel free to check reviews from some of my current clients on my facebook page 'Language Coaching Geneva'.

Have a great day!

Rachelle P, Apr 12, 2017 @ 13:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello Gloria,

at this moment I am a very bloody beginner and I feel like apart from the doulingo-sessions etc. it would be good to get some better understanding with respect to grammar (and of course free speaking).

If you think this could work for you, we could give it a try.

Cheers!

Fritz

Hello Gloria,

at this moment I am a very bloody beginner and I feel like apart from the doulingo-sessions etc. it would be good to get some better understanding with respect to grammar (and of course free speaking).

If you think this could work for you, we could give it a try.

Cheers!

Fritz

Fritz M, Apr 12, 2017 @ 22:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I know about this new education directory in English (also French and German) for people interested in education courses of any type. You can filter them by topic and region and more or if you want post also education courses like tandem, cost is free! They also have paid packages if you want to win more exposure. For me the interesting point about Gotoclass.ch is that they have reveiws enabled for every course so other users can take advantage of past experiences for a better decision making. For the moment they have few adds but take a look from time to time.

Thanks, 

Marco

I know about this new education directory in English (also French and German) for people interested in education courses of any type. You can filter them by topic and region and more or if you want post also education courses like tandem, cost is free! They also have paid packages if you want to win more exposure. For me the interesting point about Gotoclass.ch is that they have reveiws enabled for every course so other users can take advantage of past experiences for a better decision making. For the moment they have few adds but take a look from time to time.

Thanks, 

Marco

Marco Buzz, Jul 9, 2017 @ 01:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

www.learn-french-geneva.com

We teach more languages than the title leads to believe (English, Spanish, Portuguese)

www.learn-french-geneva.com

We teach more languages than the title leads to believe (English, Spanish, Portuguese)

hay_, Jul 9, 2017 @ 10:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1279 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form