Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Spin classes?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Spin classes?

I know there have been a few threads here, but the most recent is from 2015, so I thought I would repost.

I am looking for spinning classes in Geneva. (New here, just arrived on Thursday). I would like something similar to FlyWheel in the US, if you've taken that. Namely, riding to a beat / music is helpful for me. Bonus points if classes are in English...

So far I have tried Silhouette RPM which is was fine except in French. Wondering if any of you have any good suggestions! Let me know :)

Cheers!

The text you are quoting:

I know there have been a few threads here, but the most recent is from 2015, so I thought I would repost.

I am looking for spinning classes in Geneva. (New here, just arrived on Thursday). I would like something similar to FlyWheel in the US, if you've taken that. Namely, riding to a beat / music is helpful for me. Bonus points if classes are in English...

So far I have tried Silhouette RPM which is was fine except in French. Wondering if any of you have any good suggestions! Let me know :)

Cheers!

Yoonjin MMar 25, 2017 @ 15:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1299 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Spin classes?
Post 1

This has been a struggle for me too - I miss flywheel and soulcycle like crazy. I've kind of come to accept that spinning is just not as much of an event here. 

Holmes Place has a pretty good class but it is in French, and while it has good music, it's not really rhythm/beat focused. If you happen to find anything, I'd be so grateful to know about it! Sorry this response is not very helpful but had to commiserate when I saw this!

(if you ever go to paris, try out dynamo - it's really fun, even in French) 

The text you are quoting:

This has been a struggle for me too - I miss flywheel and soulcycle like crazy. I've kind of come to accept that spinning is just not as much of an event here. 

Holmes Place has a pretty good class but it is in French, and while it has good music, it's not really rhythm/beat focused. If you happen to find anything, I'd be so grateful to know about it! Sorry this response is not very helpful but had to commiserate when I saw this!

(if you ever go to paris, try out dynamo - it's really fun, even in French) 

lily b, Mar 26, 2017 @ 19:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1299 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form