Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Sport and Yoga Clubs

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Sport and Yoga Clubs

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking to get a membership in a sports club and take some yoga classes in Geneva, with a membership preferably on a monthly basis.

If you have any suggestions or recommendations, I would appreciate if you could let me know.

Many thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking to get a membership in a sports club and take some yoga classes in Geneva, with a membership preferably on a monthly basis.

If you have any suggestions or recommendations, I would appreciate if you could let me know.

Many thanks!

Annie KhalilOct 3, 2014 @ 11:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1095 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Sport and Yoga Clubs
Post 1

For gyms:

Harmony is pretty good.

For yoga, you can either use classes at Harmony, or do private yoga lessons. If you look at glocals things to do, Jade Yoga is excellent (english lessons yoga on Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sund evenings), where you pay per class. Or Elena Yoga is great as well (Classes in Russian/French).

For gyms:

Harmony is pretty good.

For yoga, you can either use classes at Harmony, or do private yoga lessons. If you look at glocals things to do, Jade Yoga is excellent (english lessons yoga on Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sund evenings), where you pay per class. Or Elena Yoga is great as well (Classes in Russian/French).

insaan K, Oct 3, 2014 @ 14:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

There are cool as well: sivananda.org/geneva/en/yoga_class.html Paying per entry, 10 entries or monthly based

There are cool as well: sivananda.org/geneva/en/yoga_class.html Paying per entry, 10 entries or monthly based

Kris R, Oct 4, 2014 @ 00:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Annie -

If you are still looking for a yoga studio, check our newly-opened center in chene-Bougeries

www.asphere.ch

All the best!

Hi Annie -

If you are still looking for a yoga studio, check our newly-opened center in chene-Bougeries

www.asphere.ch

All the best!

elena d, Jan 25, 2015 @ 23:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Depends where you are located but I always used to find the set up/ classes at Starling Hotel and Business Centre very good and there is a pool and gym also with discounts on membership at certain times of the year. I think they also list info online.

Depends where you are located but I always used to find the set up/ classes at Starling Hotel and Business Centre very good and there is a pool and gym also with discounts on membership at certain times of the year. I think they also list info online.

lougeneve, Jan 26, 2015 @ 13:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1095 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form