Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Squash partners

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Squash partners

I haven't played squash since nearly 4 years now, before that i were doing it on daily basis nearly.

Now i'm looking for partners who would like to train / play games with one time or frequently (once a week).

I think we could play at the "Sportif de Cologny CSC", though i'm open for other options too.

If someone would be interested, let me know.

The text you are quoting:

I haven't played squash since nearly 4 years now, before that i were doing it on daily basis nearly.

Now i'm looking for partners who would like to train / play games with one time or frequently (once a week).

I think we could play at the "Sportif de Cologny CSC", though i'm open for other options too.

If someone would be interested, let me know.

mowvichApr 7, 2010 @ 15:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 784 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Squash partners
Post 1

Mowvich... i would be interested. Havent played in a while but would like to start again.

Mowvich... i would be interested. Havent played in a while but would like to start again.

Yuneeb K, Apr 7, 2010 @ 21:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Squash partners
Post 2

Hi Mowvich

I'm also looking for regular games.  I belong to The Geneva Squash Club, so we can play there but I'm happy to play anywhere alse that's handy for you as I'm very mobile.  My standard is about a 3.5 (if that means anything to you).  I've recently got an official Squash Romandie ranking but I haven't worked out how to check it yet :)

I can play at weekends and most weekday evenings.  Let's do it soon.

Andy

Hi Mowvich

I'm also looking for regular games.  I belong to The Geneva Squash Club, so we can play there but I'm happy to play anywhere alse that's handy for you as I'm very mobile.  My standard is about a 3.5 (if that means anything to you).  I've recently got an official Squash Romandie ranking but I haven't worked out how to check it yet :)

I can play at weekends and most weekday evenings.  Let's do it soon.

Andy

Andy C, Jul 2, 2010 @ 21:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 784 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form