Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Swimming Pools/Fitness Centers

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Swimming Pools/Fitness Centers
 Hi all...

I just moved to Geneva over the weekend.  Can anyone give me some recommedations on swimming pools?  I want to swim laps...probaby just pay each time I go.  I am also looking for a good fitness center.  It does not have to be fancy but decent equipment (cardio, weights, etc).  It is a bit tricky as right now we are living in temporary housing in Champel...looking for a flat but not sure what area we will end up in.  Thanks.

Kat
The text you are quoting:
 Hi all...

I just moved to Geneva over the weekend.  Can anyone give me some recommedations on swimming pools?  I want to swim laps...probaby just pay each time I go.  I am also looking for a good fitness center.  It does not have to be fancy but decent equipment (cardio, weights, etc).  It is a bit tricky as right now we are living in temporary housing in Champel...looking for a flat but not sure what area we will end up in.  Thanks.

Kat
Kat SOct 22, 2009 @ 11:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1047 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Swimming Pools/Fitness Centers
Post 1
hi kat,

i don't know for the fitness center but for the pool, you can go to "piscine des vernets" next to plainpalais, 50m pool and not so crowded if you go during the day (avoid the lunch break).

cheers,
pika
hi kat,

i don't know for the fitness center but for the pool, you can go to "piscine des vernets" next to plainpalais, 50m pool and not so crowded if you go during the day (avoid the lunch break).

cheers,
pika

Pika, Oct 23, 2009 @ 09:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Swimming Pools/Fitness Centers
Post 2
Hi Kat SAbout the fitness center, I can recomend you "Holmes Place" in the center, Rue
du Rôhne. Not so fancy as it is supose, and not so expensive at it seems... I think the ratio
quality/price is ok.You can go to a free visit before your
engagement. Goog luck!!
Cristina
Hi Kat SAbout the fitness center, I can recomend you "Holmes Place" in the center, Rue
du Rôhne. Not so fancy as it is supose, and not so expensive at it seems... I think the ratio
quality/price is ok.You can go to a free visit before your
engagement. Goog luck!!
Cristina
buthercup_ch, Oct 23, 2009 @ 11:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1047 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form