Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > THANK YOU GLOCALS

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
THANK YOU GLOCALS

I dedicate today my blog to you!  
http://evageneva.com/gratitude-to-the-best-website-in-geneva/ 

The creators of Glocals and all the amazing people who hang out in this site!  My friends and I are using it weekly and have found many solutions, ideas and help to what matters to us.  You keep exciting us, supporting us and spicing up our lives.  So I want to thank you from my heart.  Keep up the amazing work you are doing and feel extremely proud of what you have achieved and the difference you are making in our lives.  Enjoy!!!

PS: For the ones that will think that this is a marketing stunt to get more people to my blog (totally understandable), this is trully not the intent.  Two thoughts:
- do not click the link above, so you are not practically a victim of any indecent intention (other than expressing gratitude to you)
- the blog already enjoys thousands of followers every month (again thanx to your own generosity and love). :) 

The text you are quoting:

I dedicate today my blog to you!  
http://evageneva.com/gratitude-to-the-best-website-in-geneva/ 

The creators of Glocals and all the amazing people who hang out in this site!  My friends and I are using it weekly and have found many solutions, ideas and help to what matters to us.  You keep exciting us, supporting us and spicing up our lives.  So I want to thank you from my heart.  Keep up the amazing work you are doing and feel extremely proud of what you have achieved and the difference you are making in our lives.  Enjoy!!!

PS: For the ones that will think that this is a marketing stunt to get more people to my blog (totally understandable), this is trully not the intent.  Two thoughts:
- do not click the link above, so you are not practically a victim of any indecent intention (other than expressing gratitude to you)
- the blog already enjoys thousands of followers every month (again thanx to your own generosity and love). :) 

Eva TJun 22, 2014 @ 10:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 799 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: THANK YOU GLOCALS
Post 1

Thanks Eva!

I love your blog and read it daily, it's great stuff. 

And to confirm: there is no cross-marketing agreement between us. Your feedback is genuine, mine is too. 

Thanks, 

Nir, glocals co-founder

Thanks Eva!

I love your blog and read it daily, it's great stuff. 

And to confirm: there is no cross-marketing agreement between us. Your feedback is genuine, mine is too. 

Thanks, 

Nir, glocals co-founder

Nir Ofek, Jun 25, 2014 @ 17:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: THANK YOU GLOCALS
Post 2

and she has a very pretty first name, too..............

and she has a very pretty first name, too..............

Eva D, Jul 17, 2014 @ 16:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 799 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form