Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > TPG ten trip tickets

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
TPG ten trip tickets

Hi;

Does anyone know if TPG has ten trip tickets or something like that? How does it work and what about validation? Is the ten trip ticket at a discount to single trip tickets or at the same price? If anyone has some experience with this, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for the heads up.

seb 

The text you are quoting:

Hi;

Does anyone know if TPG has ten trip tickets or something like that? How does it work and what about validation? Is the ten trip ticket at a discount to single trip tickets or at the same price? If anyone has some experience with this, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for the heads up.

seb 

Sebastian GOct 17, 2010 @ 12:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 2095 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: TPG ten trip tickets
Post 1

Hi, I've never heard about this and I don't think it exists in Geneva! Besides normal single trip tickets and 1 week/month/year pass, there is a ticket for 20 hours starting at 9 am till 5 am (7chf) or a ticket  for the whole day 24h (10chf).

Hi, I've never heard about this and I don't think it exists in Geneva! Besides normal single trip tickets and 1 week/month/year pass, there is a ticket for 20 hours starting at 9 am till 5 am (7chf) or a ticket  for the whole day 24h (10chf).

Nettie, Oct 18, 2010 @ 10:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: TPG ten trip tickets
Post 2

There are also pre-paid cards you can get to the value 20chf, 30chf or 50chf - this may be more what you are after? They can be bought at tpg offices and most newsagents.

They don't give you discounts on tickets but they have a couple of advantages over paying by coins. When you have 200chf of used cards you can take them back to a tpg office and exchange them for a free 20chf card. Also, if you only have a small amount left on it - say 10cents - you can still buy a single ticket (value 3chf)!

It used to be that if you bought a 30chf card you'd get 3chf free on it and 5chf free on a 50chf card - last time I bought one, though, there wasn't any free credit on it.

There are also pre-paid cards you can get to the value 20chf, 30chf or 50chf - this may be more what you are after? They can be bought at tpg offices and most newsagents.

They don't give you discounts on tickets but they have a couple of advantages over paying by coins. When you have 200chf of used cards you can take them back to a tpg office and exchange them for a free 20chf card. Also, if you only have a small amount left on it - say 10cents - you can still buy a single ticket (value 3chf)!

It used to be that if you bought a 30chf card you'd get 3chf free on it and 5chf free on a 50chf card - last time I bought one, though, there wasn't any free credit on it.

krlblack, Oct 18, 2010 @ 23:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 2095 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form