Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > TV help

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
TV help

OK, I could use some help, guys (and gals). I have a Sanyo tv from the US, but set-up to accept dual voltage and dual frequencies. The input it has are the tricolors holes (red, white, and yellow). I want to connect it to a Naxoo cable box that has rectangle hookups that look like the old parallel printer ports on PCs. Any idea on how I can do that?

The text you are quoting:

OK, I could use some help, guys (and gals). I have a Sanyo tv from the US, but set-up to accept dual voltage and dual frequencies. The input it has are the tricolors holes (red, white, and yellow). I want to connect it to a Naxoo cable box that has rectangle hookups that look like the old parallel printer ports on PCs. Any idea on how I can do that?

reuterbDec 18, 2009 @ 22:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 718 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: TV help
Post 1

That connection is called SCART. You'll need a cable which has SCART on one end and the RGB leads on the other side. You may not find that, directly, but maybe you'll find SCART-to-SCART and then an adapter for one end.

Look in MediaMarket, FUST, Manor, or any place which sells TVs and other video equipment.

That connection is called SCART. You'll need a cable which has SCART on one end and the RGB leads on the other side. You may not find that, directly, but maybe you'll find SCART-to-SCART and then an adapter for one end.

Look in MediaMarket, FUST, Manor, or any place which sells TVs and other video equipment.

Zonker, Dec 19, 2009 @ 00:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: TV help
Post 2

Thanks Zonker. It worked perfect

Thanks Zonker. It worked perfect

reuterb, Dec 19, 2009 @ 17:58