Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Tennis! (partner, training, or...)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tennis! (partner, training, or...)

Hi everyone,

I just arrived in Geneva, and started my new job the first of November. In the Netherlands I regularly played tennis. I hope to get started on this in Geneva as well... and to meet perhaps some new people... I am an intermediate/advanced player (in NL I had a rating of "6", which is comparable to a rating of "R3 or R4" in Switserland I believe - in NL an international rating comparison was available). However, the last few months I did not play a lot. Any people interested in a game? I am also open for tips related to training options. At this point I am not a member of a certain tennis club.

Hope to play tennis soon...

Petra

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I just arrived in Geneva, and started my new job the first of November. In the Netherlands I regularly played tennis. I hope to get started on this in Geneva as well... and to meet perhaps some new people... I am an intermediate/advanced player (in NL I had a rating of "6", which is comparable to a rating of "R3 or R4" in Switserland I believe - in NL an international rating comparison was available). However, the last few months I did not play a lot. Any people interested in a game? I am also open for tips related to training options. At this point I am not a member of a certain tennis club.

Hope to play tennis soon...

Petra

Petra vNov 9, 2010 @ 23:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 690 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Tennis! (partner, training, or...)
Post 1

Just FYI

http://www.glocals.com/#/forums/geneva/where-how-in-geneva/Needing-4-people-to-make-a-group-for-learning-Tennis-115301.htm

Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 690 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form