Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Train tickets to Milan ? or ride share?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Train tickets to Milan ? or ride share?

My sister and I are going to travel down to Italy and before booking train tickets, we thought we'd look to see if anyone else is heading down that way next monday (ish) (October 11th)

Or returning from Italy on the 20th (ish)

On the other hand, where can we find decent priced train tickets heading that way? thanks for any advice!

The text you are quoting:

My sister and I are going to travel down to Italy and before booking train tickets, we thought we'd look to see if anyone else is heading down that way next monday (ish) (October 11th)

Or returning from Italy on the 20th (ish)

On the other hand, where can we find decent priced train tickets heading that way? thanks for any advice!

brittany johnsonOct 4, 2010 @ 10:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1390 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Train tickets to Milan ? or ride share?
Post 1

actually you can buy them online also on the Swiss railways website www.sbb.ch with free home delivery but yes, usually a couple of months in advance especially if travelling during a week-end.

actually you can buy them online also on the Swiss railways website www.sbb.ch with free home delivery but yes, usually a couple of months in advance especially if travelling during a week-end.

Federica, Oct 4, 2010 @ 12:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Train tickets to Milan ? or ride share?
Post 2

Thanks everyone for your responses.  I managed to buy my tickets to milan onthe trenitalia website 2 weeks in advance and still got a smart price - about 26 Euro per person one way. booked it with my Canadian credit card without problem - but WARNING - they won't mail it to you in a short timeframe, I had a friend pick it up and mail them to me from Italy. 

NExt time I'm traveling I'll have things planned out a little better, and can chose a vacation destination in advance!

Thanks everyone for your responses.  I managed to buy my tickets to milan onthe trenitalia website 2 weeks in advance and still got a smart price - about 26 Euro per person one way. booked it with my Canadian credit card without problem - but WARNING - they won't mail it to you in a short timeframe, I had a friend pick it up and mail them to me from Italy. 

NExt time I'm traveling I'll have things planned out a little better, and can chose a vacation destination in advance!

brittany johnson, Nov 9, 2010 @ 16:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1390 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form