Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Transporting 2 kids beds from Bromley (UK) to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Transporting 2 kids beds from Bromley (UK) to Geneva

Hi all,

I have a couple of kids beds in Bromley in the UK (flatpacked but quite heavy) that I need to bring over to Geneva. Does anybody know a good company / person and what a reasonable rate for that might be? Also do you have to hire the whole van or could you potentially share costs? Would be hoping to bring them over in the next couple of weeks...

Thanks,

Emanuel

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I have a couple of kids beds in Bromley in the UK (flatpacked but quite heavy) that I need to bring over to Geneva. Does anybody know a good company / person and what a reasonable rate for that might be? Also do you have to hire the whole van or could you potentially share costs? Would be hoping to bring them over in the next couple of weeks...

Thanks,

Emanuel

Emanuel SJul 16, 2015 @ 23:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 697 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Transporting 2 kids beds from Bromley (UK) to Geneva
Post 1

Hi Emanuel

I doubt whether the cost justifies the transport. There are so many items for sale here. Ikea is just up the road in Aubonne/VD, and there are also Ricardo, Anibis, Petitesannonces and the Glocals, WRS Geneva and if all else fails, Leboncoin in France.

However, if you are determined, you could always try French Entree who have a dedicated section for members helping each other out, many of them willing to transport goodies.

Hi Emanuel

I doubt whether the cost justifies the transport. There are so many items for sale here. Ikea is just up the road in Aubonne/VD, and there are also Ricardo, Anibis, Petitesannonces and the Glocals, WRS Geneva and if all else fails, Leboncoin in France.

However, if you are determined, you could always try French Entree who have a dedicated section for members helping each other out, many of them willing to transport goodies.

sheila c, Jul 18, 2015 @ 12:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Transporting 2 kids beds from Bromley (UK) to Geneva
Post 2

Luker Brothers based in Oxford regularly transports to Switzerland ..lukerbros.co.uk

Luker Brothers based in Oxford regularly transports to Switzerland ..lukerbros.co.uk

mozambique, Jul 18, 2015 @ 18:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 697 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form