Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Travel Agencies/websites, that are English friendly

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Travel Agencies/websites, that are English friendly

Hi there...

Was wondering if anyone could suggest a good price competitive Travel Agency within the Geneva city area, or websites that compare airline travels for this part of the world. {I have airline compare websites for the areas where I come from,... but am unfamiliar with this area or the budget airlines that might operate from Geneva and other cities in Europe}.

Ideally, a website or app that asks for which +-about day you wish to travel and gives you results of a few days before and after, with various airline companies, so you can compare the prices etc. to what best suits you, as we know prices vary for the same flight from day to day.
Also if people have found other websites or other methods {like Swiss Air}, useful, please share,...or a site that notifies/ advertises the specials often promoted in French. I am also not adversed to train travel between countries {I enjoy the scenery and cultural experience, and I believe you can get to Paris, for example, with like 17CHF?}

Thanks

GaviN

The text you are quoting:

Hi there...

Was wondering if anyone could suggest a good price competitive Travel Agency within the Geneva city area, or websites that compare airline travels for this part of the world. {I have airline compare websites for the areas where I come from,... but am unfamiliar with this area or the budget airlines that might operate from Geneva and other cities in Europe}.

Ideally, a website or app that asks for which +-about day you wish to travel and gives you results of a few days before and after, with various airline companies, so you can compare the prices etc. to what best suits you, as we know prices vary for the same flight from day to day.
Also if people have found other websites or other methods {like Swiss Air}, useful, please share,...or a site that notifies/ advertises the specials often promoted in French. I am also not adversed to train travel between countries {I enjoy the scenery and cultural experience, and I believe you can get to Paris, for example, with like 17CHF?}

Thanks

GaviN

GaviN WSep 21, 2017 @ 14:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 726 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 726 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form