Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > True certified copy in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
True certified copy in Geneva

Hi,

I need a certified copy of my diploma transcripts (1 document of 10 pages). I have been to La Poste but they make copies only for passport.

Can you recommend some notary office or some other place where can I make the copies at an affordable price ? Many thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I need a certified copy of my diploma transcripts (1 document of 10 pages). I have been to La Poste but they make copies only for passport.

Can you recommend some notary office or some other place where can I make the copies at an affordable price ? Many thanks

Catalina AFeb 13, 2018 @ 15:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 89 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: True certified copy in Geneva
Post 1

As you say, a notary office will do it. But I think they charge a lot, I've heard 40CHF.

As you say, a notary office will do it. But I think they charge a lot, I've heard 40CHF.

tawb, Feb 13, 2018 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: True certified copy in Geneva
Post 2

In most all cases where “authorized” copying or translation of official documents is concerned, there is a fixed minimum tariff and no alternative but to cough up or go without.

In most all cases where “authorized” copying or translation of official documents is concerned, there is a fixed minimum tariff and no alternative but to cough up or go without.

Ritchie, Feb 13, 2018 @ 17:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 89 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form