Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Tutoring for classes / exams

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tutoring for classes / exams

Hi everyone, as i explained in the new member section, I offer tutoring classes for students who need help with classes up to end of high school exams.

I`ve graduated from Institut Florimont here in Geneva so I`m well familiar with the Swiss/French systems and have had a year of college in Amherst, Massachussets. I`m now styding International Relations in Univesity of Geneva.

I help young students organize and understand their work, do homework and prepare exams. My focus branches are History, Geography, French and Maths.

Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, as i explained in the new member section, I offer tutoring classes for students who need help with classes up to end of high school exams.

I`ve graduated from Institut Florimont here in Geneva so I`m well familiar with the Swiss/French systems and have had a year of college in Amherst, Massachussets. I`m now styding International Relations in Univesity of Geneva.

I help young students organize and understand their work, do homework and prepare exams. My focus branches are History, Geography, French and Maths.

Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Arkan AkinJan 18, 2010 @ 15:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 569 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 569 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form