Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > USPS 1583 form: how to find a government agent to sign it ?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
USPS 1583 form: how to find a government agent to sign it ?

Hi all,

I find myself in an awkward situation. I am using the services of a package forwarding company. Any package shipped by USPS (United States Postal Services) for forwarding needs to have the recipient identified with a USPS1583 filled in form + copies of 2 different IDs, and be signed by a government agent of the recipient's country.

I haven't been able to find a single institution in Switzerland willing to sign the form however.

Does anybody have a solution: which governement agent in Switzerland would accept to sign the form ?

I hope this is clear.

Thank you

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I find myself in an awkward situation. I am using the services of a package forwarding company. Any package shipped by USPS (United States Postal Services) for forwarding needs to have the recipient identified with a USPS1583 filled in form + copies of 2 different IDs, and be signed by a government agent of the recipient's country.

I haven't been able to find a single institution in Switzerland willing to sign the form however.

Does anybody have a solution: which governement agent in Switzerland would accept to sign the form ?

I hope this is clear.

Thank you

Nicky GJul 6, 2018 @ 15:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 548 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 548 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form