Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Volleyball

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Volleyball

I play volleyball once a week, and it's not enough!

I'm looking for other experienced players to form a team, find a place to play and get with it.

Please email me if you're interested. Indicate your experience.

The text you are quoting:

I play volleyball once a week, and it's not enough!

I'm looking for other experienced players to form a team, find a place to play and get with it.

Please email me if you're interested. Indicate your experience.

ZonkerDec 2, 2010 @ 10:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 721 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Volleyball
Post 1

Hey,

I am looking to play on a team. I am 6'5 and played in advanced leagues in Toronto until I moved here recently.

Let me know,

John

[email protected]

Hey,

I am looking to play on a team. I am 6'5 and played in advanced leagues in Toronto until I moved here recently.

Let me know,

John

[email protected]

John H, Jan 12, 2011 @ 22:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Volleyball
Post 2

Hi John,

I'm playing with a team called Etoile de Geneve, in a regional league around Geneva. Nice bunch of guys, the coach is an ex-international, and importantly for me, he speaks some English! Trainings (and matches) are Mon, Wed and Fri evenings - see link for details:

http://www.vbcgeneve.net/new-eg/crbst_25.html

Otherwise, I know Lancy volleyball club are playing one league up from us, and were looking for players recently. Pretty good standard, and there were a few English speakers when I went there, but you'd have to travel further for away matches.

Hope you find something...

Keith

Hi John,

I'm playing with a team called Etoile de Geneve, in a regional league around Geneva. Nice bunch of guys, the coach is an ex-international, and importantly for me, he speaks some English! Trainings (and matches) are Mon, Wed and Fri evenings - see link for details:

http://www.vbcgeneve.net/new-eg/crbst_25.html

Otherwise, I know Lancy volleyball club are playing one league up from us, and were looking for players recently. Pretty good standard, and there were a few English speakers when I went there, but you'd have to travel further for away matches.

Hope you find something...

Keith

Keith P, Jan 13, 2011 @ 00:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 721 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form