Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Wales/France Rugby

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Wales/France Rugby

Hi Everybody...

Do any of you know if there is a pub in Geneva that will be showing the Wales/Francy rugby match tomorrow (Friday) evening?

Thank You!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Everybody...

Do any of you know if there is a pub in Geneva that will be showing the Wales/Francy rugby match tomorrow (Friday) evening?

Thank You!

LuLu3481Feb 25, 2010 @ 11:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 717 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Wales/France Rugby
Post 1

Im sure plenty of venues will be showing the rugby, im suprised noone has replyed to this post yet!

I would hazard a guess that Pickwicks will be showing the game. Someone correct me if i'm wrong. Its a good pub too with a lively atmosphere. No doubt Mulligans would have it on but the venue is quite small and the drinks are more exensive.

I shall be watching the game somewhere, either in Charleys pub (in saint genis pouilly where i'm living) or venturing into Geneva and finding somewhere.

Im sure plenty of venues will be showing the rugby, im suprised noone has replyed to this post yet!

I would hazard a guess that Pickwicks will be showing the game. Someone correct me if i'm wrong. Its a good pub too with a lively atmosphere. No doubt Mulligans would have it on but the venue is quite small and the drinks are more exensive.

I shall be watching the game somewhere, either in Charleys pub (in saint genis pouilly where i'm living) or venturing into Geneva and finding somewhere.

john gallagher, Feb 25, 2010 @ 14:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi

I have justed ( 3 days in) moved here from the UK and was hoping to find fellow rugby fans.. Now I know where I can catch the games hopefully I will bump into you there...

Li

Hi

I have justed ( 3 days in) moved here from the UK and was hoping to find fellow rugby fans.. Now I know where I can catch the games hopefully I will bump into you there...

Li

Lisa H, Feb 25, 2010 @ 23:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

60% possession against Ireland and they (England) still lost!! and its always slow ball from the forwards..mind u the pretty backs are no better..ive personaly never ever trusted the pretty backs...Youre much safer with the fat and large boyz called the forwards!

Johnno get it right with your selection or get out! there are some good players in England but are just being ignored !! cant understand why?? but why???

60% possession against Ireland and they (England) still lost!! and its always slow ball from the forwards..mind u the pretty backs are no better..ive personaly never ever trusted the pretty backs...Youre much safer with the fat and large boyz called the forwards!

Johnno get it right with your selection or get out! there are some good players in England but are just being ignored !! cant understand why?? but why???

TonyMontana, Mar 3, 2010 @ 11:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 717 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form